The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Feeler: 91 Galant VR4 Shell $1500 South Coast, MA

turbophein

i am considering getting rid of the galant, the motor is low on compression so its time to move on.

1991 1755/2000 with badge and key fob if i get full asking price. 166k miles, all new ball joints, tie rod ends, sway bar end links. AWS removed, handles great. i bought 2 other vr4's to make this one, so i took the best parts from each to make mine, like interior, trim, etc.

it has some rear quarter panel damage but the car is pretty clean other than that.

will come with 4 bolt rear, gr2 suspension, nice stock wheels and tires, momo steering wheel, new suede headliner, i cleaned up and sandblasted and painted lots of underhood parts, walbro pump rewired, ralliart mudflaps i'm sure there is more.

does not come with, ecu, motor, trans, tcase, carbon fiber hood, turbo, intercooler, gauges.

we can work out keeping some parts on it like the super nice carbon fiber hood it has, roja lightweights, gauges etc.

check out the car build click

Last edited:

turbophein

i don't have rotas... lets keep this topic on the shell please

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts