The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 06 Mitsubishi RaiderDuroCross V8, Richardson, TX, $12K OBO

BluFalcon

I recently picked up a new daily driver and need to sell my truck. I bought it off the lot as a dealer demo model with 2K miles on it. I've used it as my daily driver since Nov 2006, and it's a very comfortable, well equipped and reliable vehicle. It has a 4.7L V8, automatic 5 speed and towing package. From the factory, the truck has a max towing capacity of 6500 lbs, so it can handle most normal towing jobs with no problems.

Oil was changed every 3500 miles with a synthetic blend oil, and Bosch filters were used every time. Aside from a set of aftermarket all terrain tires, Rhino Lining in the bed, a AEM "Brute Force" cold air intake and a Gibson Swept Side catback exhaust, the truck is bone stock. I don't need to sell it, but I really don't have the room for 3 vehicles at my house and I would like to keep it off insurance as I probably won't be driving it that much anymore. I'd like to get $12K for the truck as it sits, but I'm willing to entertain any reasonable offer. Feel free to PM with any offers or questions. Thanks.

Also, in light of someone making a comment in another member's FS thread, please keep any comments about the selling price to yourself if you don't agree with it.

2006 Mitsubishi Raider 2WD “DuroCross” V8 Extended Cab Truck

Exterior/Interior:
Carbide Black Exterior/Dark Grey Cloth Interior

Engine/Tranny:
4.7L V8/5 Speed Automatic O/D

Mileage:

Comfort/Convenience:
Air Conditioning
Power Windows and Door Locks
Cruise Control and Keyless Entry
Tilt Steering Column
Bucket Seats with Center Console
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
Bright Metal Interior Trim Package

High Output Audio Package:
508 Watt AM/FM/MP3 6 CD Changer with Sirius Satellite Radio
6 Alpine Speakers, Alpine Soundbox Powered Subwoofer
Hands Free Bluetooth Phone Interface with Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror

DuroCross Package:
Fender Flares and Mudguards
6x9 Heated Folding Mirrors
Privacy Glass with Sliding Rear Window
Fog Lamps and Front Tow Hooks
Heavy Duty Service/Oil Components: 750 Amp Battery, Transmission Cooler and Power Steering Cooler
Tubular Side Steps
Hood Protector
Wheel Locks

Heavy Duty Tow Package:
Class IV Trailer Hitch
7 and 4 Pin Trailer Wiring
Limited Slip 3.92 Rear Axle
6500 LB Max Towing Capacity

Extras:
AEM Brute Force Intake System (I Still Have All Parts For The Original Factory Intake)
Gibson Sweptside Catback Exhaust System
Bed, Tailgate and Bedrails Have Been Rhino Lined
265/70/16 Yokohama Geolander All Terrain Tires @ 45K
Fresh Inspection Sticker Good Until 12/2011
Oil/Filter Last Changed @ 62,000 Miles
Locking Receiver Hitch Pin

Dscf9103.jpg

Dscf9104.jpg

Dscf9105.jpg

Dscf9106.jpg

Dscf9107.jpg

Dscf9109.jpg

Dscf9110.jpg

Dscf9111.jpg

Dscf9112.jpg

Dscf9113-1.jpg

Dscf9114.jpg

Dscf9115.jpg

Dscf9116.jpg

Dscf9117.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts