The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 1991 VR4 in Toronto, CANADA #19/2000...$6000.00 "SOLD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll probably regret selling this one, but i think its time to liquidate. I am the second owner of this fine example of a virtually stock VR-4.

Here are the stats:

2.0L DOHC Turbocharged and Intercooled, AWD, 5 speed, pw, pl, p/sunroof, cruise, A/C
140K miles
Original Paint ( Belize Green) in great shape
Have all original keys, plus 19/2000 key fob
Owners manual in leather pouch
Original cup holder in armrest

What has been changed:
Has KYB AGX adjustable shocks front/rear
Cusco front camber plates
H&R springs
KN stock replacement air filter
JDM OE headlights with clear corners and working city lights
4 Bolt LSD Rear Diferential (4WS eliminated...all lines,pump,rear rack removed...4WS front rack replaced with 2WS rack)
Whiteline 24mm Front Sway Bar
Whiteline 26mm adjustable Rear Sway Bar
Whiteline Strut Tower Bars front/rear
Whiteline front caster bushings

Extras not installed:
JDM RS Front Mount Intercooler with piping
Plus lots, lots more.

$6000.00

Last edited by a moderator:

talontyme

please call me very interested in this car.757-284-0774

Last edited:

Needs nothing. Everything works including A/C. No rust...have two sets of stock wheels(summer/winter tires) new t-belt, balance belt, water pump, tensioner...all synthetic fluids...its my daily driver, all highway mileage. Lots of extra parts that I have gathered over the years. Mitsubishi roof racks...car is originally from PA.

GSX_TC

Wow this is a clean ass vr4 man

Quoting Highboost:
Needs nothing. Everything works including A/C. No rust...have two sets of stock wheels(summer/winter tires) new t-belt, balance belt, water pump, tensioner...all synthetic fluids...its my daily driver, all highway mileage. Lots of extra parts that I have gathered over the years. Mitsubishi roof racks...car is originally from PA.

Did it passed emissions? Is it still plated or parked?

It passed emissions, and is plated. It's my daily driver....just took off the snow tires...summer tires are on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned