The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 1309/2000 Nile Black $6k Greeley

Diego

Hello everyone

I know this is a long shot in the dark but I would be interested in selling or a straight trade 1309/2000 Nile Black. I'll take you down memory lane real quick. I purchased the ride in 06, I've noticed the car sitting in a oil refining field for the last 4~5 years, and knew it was a Mitsu, but didn't realize until Marks spread in ModifedMag (?) that's when it confirmed the car I've passed for years was a VR4, coming from a DSM back ground I knew the platform and was hooked. I called up the Oil yard and left a message, came into town later in the day and it was sitting outside with a FS marked on the front window. She was mine.

Bought it with a head, replaced it and the bottom end went. Time for the tare down.

Bought a spare longblock from a friend; 2g pistons with 1g rods, .020 over bore

Head; 1mm over Manly Valves, Bronze valve guides, 3g lifters, stock cams
Turbo; MHI Evo3B16G polished
I/C; Full AMS built core and piping kit 1G BOV
Ex Mani; Stock
Intake Mani; Stock
Trans: GVR4 1st, Evo 3,4,5
Clutch: ClutchMaster Fx100
Injectors: 560cc
Ecu: Eprom (comes with Keydriver chip)
MAS: 2G Mas
Suspension: H&R/ GR2
Exhaust: CPM 3" TBE
AMG wing W/O 3rd brake light.
15% tint
AWS Disabled
Sport Front Seats
Fibreglass 2Guage Apillar
Datalogger

The bad. There is a rust spot on the passenger rear wheel well (on the fender) and the DS fender has a rust damaged spot.

The good: New DS Fender and Dogleg to replace the old.

I'm located in Greeley, Colorado 80631, and its a feeler to take me out of the game for a bit, wanting an Evo real bad, so let's sell the G-Ride.

I'm having problems uploading pictures to the site right now... if you need pictures drop me a line 712-389-2344.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned