The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD FS: 1994 MIts Expo 2wd 5 spd 4G64 Tucson AZ $800 Firm SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

moidsm1

Im am selling a 1994 Mitsubishi van that I bought to move my family around in but the kids always complained that it was too ugly so I bought a honda instead.

I bought this van a few months ago in non running condition, It was sitting for about two years due to a broken timing belt. The previous owner was a man in his 80's, he had the head rebuilt (Have receipt) and valves replaced. Putting the head back in was too difficult for him so he ended up selling it to me.

What I have done is,
New Distributor, Very expensive!
New head bolts
New Timing belt with new Tensioner,
New water pump,
New head gasket
New intake and exhaust manifold gaskets
New cap and rotor
New spark plug wires,
New Spark plugs
New oil

Everything else is original.

1994 Mitsubishi Expo van
Manual Rack
Manual Windows
Manual Locks
4 doors no air conditioning
130,000 miles
clean interior.

SDC10563.jpg

SDC10557.jpg
SDC10556.jpg

Last edited:

Spam

hey Mo,

I'm interested if I can sell some wheels and Supra parts...does it run now? Title is good?

moidsm1

Hey man, Possibly a repeat customer, haha. Bro the expo runs great, I have receipts for the headwork. It had a little hesitation but a replacement TPS sensor cured that. I know you saw it when you were here but didnt get a very good look at it. Its been cleaned up for sale and is ready to go. Title is clean AZ and ready to go. I need the cash to buy another colt GT, actually its my first colt GT that I saved from a junkyard. I sold it and regretted that, I want it back now.

Send me a text

moidsm1

Bump. I just had this car pass emissions

moidsm1

Still for sale

moidsm1

Car sold to a random passer by in front of my house. The car is still in my neighborhood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned