The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1997 Toyota Avalon XL 128k Central FL SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

4orced4door

1997 Toyota Avalon XL
White
129,500 miles
Florida car, rust free

This Avalon is an excellent daily driver. It has been in my wife’s family since it was new. It is in very good overall condition. I average around 19-20mpg in town, and 24 on the highway. On 11/27/10, the car had an extensive tune up, including all new:

Timing belt, idler and tensioner
Accessory belts
Water pump
Spark plugs and wires
Radiator and heater core hoses
Thermostat and housing gasket
Valve cover gaskets
Spark plug gaskets
Intake manifold gaskets
Fuel filter
Air filter
Oil change
Wiper blades

About a year ago it got a new headliner, tires, brakes, and battery. It also has an aftermarket CD player.

I’ve put around 15k miles on the car since I got it and it’s never given me a moment of trouble. With all that maintenance the car has a ton of life left in it. Runs quiet and smooth.

The interior is tan leather, in good condition overall with no rips or tears. There’s a bit of wear on the driver’s seat bolster.

The exterior is in nice condition overall aside from a few small issues. There is some paint peeling off a couple hubcaps. The paint on the mirrors is in bad condition. There are small door dings here and there as are typical for a car its age.

It’s never been in an accident, but my mother in law pulled too far over a curb or something, and when she backed out, it tore the front bumper cover partially off. They reattached it, but the paint got cracked on the bumper. Bumper covers can be had pretty cheap if you feel the need to replace it. It was never a big deal to me, it looks fine.

$4,200 obo (no lowballers)

Last edited by a moderator:

4orced4door

Weekly bump. Put another 1000+ miles on it since the last post, driving every day. Runs great, ready for a new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned