The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1989 mitsu mirage turbo $1000 in SD California SOLD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

selling my car its an 1989 mitsu mirage turbo. Car is in San Diego CA asking price is 1000 bucks and you already know that they only made 1500 in total with 105 know to be left. motor is blown and can take the galant motor or any 2.0L or 2.4L turbo combo hit me back here or 4g61t.org

Last edited by a moderator:

Sr71sss

describe blown, was it scattered or was it just a head gasket that let go, either way whats your price for picked up this friday,

hey tr3zy roadtrip!!!!

Rausch

Please add a price and location to the title, per the rules.
Thanks!

Sr71sss

ouch, that is terminal. hmmm I need to calculate what diesel I'm going to use when I pick it up, coming from norcal! special pricing for pickup friday?

can you Pm me some more pic of interior exterior shots.

Last edited:

Nate

Do it. I went to Canada to get the original Colt-Can. Well worth the long trip (for a rustbucket of a car) that gave me a TON of smiles. :)

Tre3zy

Quoting Sr71sss:

hey tr3zy roadtrip!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif let me know by thursday night so i can call in sick LOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned