The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/FT $2000 Belize Green 1302/2000 CA **WILL SHIP!**

TSimage

WILL SHIP!

Car is being sold as stock with toys!

Car has CLEAN current registration (non-op) and I have the pink in hand.

Car is a stock rebuild, motor and tranny. Motor currently has 4 qts of Mobil 1 10-30 and a qt of Lucas Synthetic treatment, OEM mitsu oil filter. The T case has Redline Shockproof and the transmission also has Redline Shockproof LW as well as MT75-90. Only the BEST fluids in this thing since I've had it. Shifts like butter.

This car was brought back from the dead and does have some quite nice features.

Susp.:

-The front end is full Energy Suspension bushings
-Upgraded big brake mod up front
-Upgraded braided steel lines (clutch line as well)
-Front has brand new G2 struts in the fronts and AGXs in the rear (brand new set of the G2s BNIB for the rear as well if you felt like switching)

Turbo:

-Fresh rebuilt 14b
-2G Manifold
-2G O2 housing

Misc. Upgrades

-Fresh rebuilt ECU
-Fresh rebuilt 1G trans
-Upgrade 1g shifter setup w/ Symbroski bushings

Shell:

Body is about as straight as you're going to get for a car this old. Perfect by no means and could use a coat of paint. (I was planning on doing this over the winter)
Fronts converted to roll up windows and the seat-belts have been converted to the Canadian manuals. It will come with the carpet and headliner as well as the door skins in the front which were taken off prior to me purchasing the car.

Currently the car runs, and runs damn well. Last couple times I started it up it has what I was told is the sound of a possibly collapsed lifter? I'm not sure and really have no time to diagnose it since my job will have my traveling during the Winter which I didn't expect. This was going to be my winter beast but now that I wont be here to enjoy it, its pointless. My price reflects this greatly since I don't want the new owner to be caught off guard I'm putting it all on the table now and just as a cushion I reduced my original price by more than $500 so whatever it is is more than covered.

I Will ship it, but that's at buyers expense. Period. If the ordeal inconveniences me in any way then it is also a no go. I'm not taking off work to ship this car unless you pay for me to take off work, and I doubt you'd wanna drop that much coin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm easy to deal with so lets make this happen..

The price difference is as follows...

Doesn't matter to me. If you live close enough and have no way to tow it I can offer my AAA service to assist, and we can work that out as well. Until its diagnosed I'm not gunna tell you to drive it. It drives just fine mind you, I drove it to the store to get some break pads for my RX8 and turned every head as I went (quick spooling turbo and DP only FTW!) But whatever it is I don't wanna make it worse for the buyer even though people said if its the lifter you can drive on it for as long as you want, if its something else then who knows ya know.. I baby these things and rather not risk turning a $10 fix into a $100 one lol.

I accept MO but prefer PayPal (you handle the fees) Sold As-Is, clean title, current reg, running.

I am also down for trades.

Lookin for an AEM EMS
S400 sized turbo
Built head (kiggly springs, etc)
Other vehicles
Bikes
Amuse me lol...

Last edited:

TSimage

Pics:

When I first got it:

2010-02-15%2016.12.19.jpg

2010-02-15%2016.23.25.jpg

2010-02-15%2016.24.47.jpg

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting TSimage:

This car was brought back from the dead and does have some quite nice features.

Susp.:

-The front end is full Energy Suspension bushings
-Upgraded big break mod up front
-Upgraded braided steel lines (clutch line as well)
-Front has brand new G2 struts in the fronts and AGXs in the rear (brand new set of the G2s BNIB for the rear as well if you felt like switching)

I see you listed an "upgraded big break mod up front" under suspension mods

... are you sure that doesn't belong in the engine mods section? ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

highspeed

E85 runs alot cooler than gas, so you can get away with short bursts of WOT like at the dragstrip. If it were a DD maybe consider a i/c. Cool project though

dsm10o0

Quoting alansupra94:
Wait...there is no intercooler? How does that work out?

Boost comes on all the time even with a small rev. No wait for turbo to spool up. Gas mpg will be such a pain when daily driving tho.

TSimage

MPG didn't suffer at all on hwy and only slightly on the surface roads.

Bost is as instant as it gets. You wont find a faster spooling setup, period.

However things changed and I feel that the car is better off being sold in its stock form. So the car will be equipped with its stock Maf and intercooler to make things much more ismpler for the new owner. Kind of like starting off with a clean slate.

Price lowered to $2000obo.

TSimage

LOL The Galant community seems to be more broke than the regular DSM community hahaha...

I'm selling this thing for the price that other people are selling shells.. Come check it out, you wont be disappointed at the attention to detail.

TSimage

As I mentioned.. All that stuff will come with it...

If that is what is deterring a buyer, I don't want their business. Not the type of person I'd want this car to goto. lol

I could also get a quick paint job on it and raise the price but I rather just carry the savings onto someone else.

TSimage

OBO!

Its going back to stock as we speak. Hit me up and we can work somethin out I'm sure.

TSimage

I haven't tried very hard to sell it (cause I wanna keep it! lol) but wifey reminded me we don't have the space for it and the truck/bike I want to get.. sigh*

Up again.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TSimage

Ok so for those asking for more pictures I went ahead and did one better and took a couple videos of a full run through of the car. If you are a seriously interested party feel free to PM me for the links. Car is also going to be available in roller form.

About all I am interested in at this moment would be a built head with kiggly springs and or 2000+CC injectors etc etc. I pretty much have everything else I need to finish the talon.

TSimage

I would think that you living in FL would make such a trade a little difficult...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts