The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: RHD VR4 shell SOLDDDDDDD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCR

Hi I decide to sell my RHD VR4 shell good interior, complete motor harness, 3 bolt rear diferential, good paint (previous owner paint the car a few months before i bought it), no sunroof, has all exterior/interior body panels, tittle in hand.

no engine, a/c, tranny, tranfer case, ecu, some interior buttons, no front bumper and no back seat but anything else is there.

Asking price 1,100 obo

Last edited by a moderator:

VR4Scott

Is this a USDM car converted to right hand drive or is this an imported shell that can't be registered? I'm about 45 minutes from you and I'd be interested in taking a look at it.

Last edited:

evo8ya

Looks to be converted. E-brake is on the wrong side for RHD and missing a couple other jdm features. Pretty cool though

Last edited:

SmoothCustomer

^^And the seat on the left has lumbar support, where the passenger seat on a gvr4 shouldn't have it. Either way it's interesting that some of the stuff in the bay stayed on the same side (fuse block) and some things didn't (brake master cylinder).

FCR

Quoting VR4Scott:
Is this a USDM car converted to right hand drive or is this an imported shell that can't be registered? I'm about 45 minutes from you and I'd be interested in taking a look at it.

Hi guys yes this is a USDM VR4 (1803/2000) converted to RHD I bought it like this from the owner of Spark Tech Ignitions he told me that he bought a complete front end to do the job (I saw the pics of the front end) and believe me that guy work with every detail of this conversion they don't cut the chassis or any other important support of the car to do this, they only work with the firewall area they make a very profesional and very good and clean job with this conversion. Also I have the original dash and some RHD parts that i get from a guy from New Zeland click all that go with the car. VR4Scott you can come to take a look at it without any compromise and see it by yourself. I don't wanna do it but right now I'm in the process to buy a house. Well thank you for reading this and sorry about my bad english. LOL

Last edited:

FCR

Price drop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FCR

Still available!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MitchooO

How is the issue of rust on this car? It looks to be very clean body wise but how are the rockers, subframes, and body supports underneath the car?

4wheelsqueal

Figures this has to be in florida! am looking for a rhd front clip to convert 1049/2000 but would rather take one that's already done, if it wasn't so far away. good luck with the sale! looks really good

FCR

New parts in the car front bumper and rear seat both parts are in pretty good shape....

Last edited:

4wheelsqueal

This still for sale?

FCR

Yes

4wheelsqueal

Sold to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts