The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1995 Honda Civic EX Auto $1350 NY

onesickcrx

SOLD I have a green 1995 Honda Civic EX it has 164,429 miles on it. It has a automatic transmission and it has the following options... AC, Heat, Power windows, Power locks, Power sunroof, Power mirrors, Cruise control, Pioneer CD player, everything works on this car + it runs very well and the engine bay is very clean, its the perfect commuter or winter vehicle, it even has a inspection sticker that's good till 2/06/11 and had a oil change around 500 miles ago. The body is beat up has some dents and and spray paint but it drives well

SOLD this car will be sold befor the end of this month so if your interested jump on it ASAP

I am located in Spring Valley NY 10977

Feel free to call me at 845-356-1505

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts