The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1998 eclipse GSX RACECAR FP RED Stoptech Built Motor NYC *non-running* $8500 PRICE DROP

This is the second car i'm selling on here in addition to buying and selling other parts so if need be i'll produce some reference /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just been inactive since selling number 1942 is all. Picked this little gem up last week from a good friend just lookin to flip it easy and make a little cash. CLEAN TITLE IN HAND Price is well worth it as i'm sure most of you will see. Every upgraded part on this car came brand new from Slowboy. Tens of thousands of dollars in receipts between them and Olsen Engines in Nyack NY who built the motor. The majority of the parts all have less than 1,000 total miles on them with a number of things being brand new never used.

The body itself only has 78,xxx miles. It's totally stripped but I can provide the majority of the pieces. Door panels, front seats and seatbelts etc. Power everything from the factory. Had every option including sunroof. Also had the FULL 60K service done, new water pump, timing belt etc. Take Note of the big dent in the driver side rear quarter panel. Aside from that the body is in great shape. Please don't make me part it out. One of you who has some time can do that and make plenty off this thing. Or spend a few grand to get it running REALLY well and race it. I dont feel like turning a wrench /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Far as I know it simply has a bad crank angle sensor. I even have the new one for you. fix that, put some good gas in it, tune it and drive it.

7-bolt 2.1 Destroked 4g63 motor
Decked Honed etc
Eagle Knife Edged Crank
Wiseco 9:1 Pistons
Manley H-Beam Rods
Balance Shafts Eliminated
5 Angle Valve Job
Ferrea 1mm oversized valves
Ferrea dual valve springs/retainers kit
Ferrea locks, seats etc
HKS 264/272 Cams
3G Lifters
Coil On Plug setup
Ported/Port Matched 2G intake manifold
BBK 70mm Throttle Body
Genuine Mistu MLS Headgasket
ARP all around (main studs, head studs etc)

Greddy 3" intercooler
RRE 2.75" LICP
FP RED Ported
All FP Lines, couplers, fittings etc
FP Race Manifold (Nickel Plated)
Port matched Megan Racing 02 housing
Megan Racing full 3" downpipe
Thermal 3" Exhaust
DriveShaft Shop 1 piece aluminum Driveshaft
DriveShaft Shop 700HP Front Axles
Quatermasters Twin Disc Clutch
EXTRA ACT 6-puck clutch barely used
Stainless Steel Clutch line
255LPH HP Fuel Pump
FP 550cc Injectors & RC 780cc Injectors
Tial BOV
Eprom ECU as well as original 2G ECU
DSMLink with Laptop
RRE Upper Control Arms
Full Megan Racing Sway bars & Strut Bars
Megan Racing full Coilvers all around
StopTech 4-piston Front Brakes
Enkei 17" Racing wheels on BFG 235/45/17 tires
4-point Harness driver and passenger
B&M Short shifter
Razo 440Gram Shift Knob
HIDS
3-gauge pillar pod

Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. I'll be parting it out in exactly one week if no one bites. Price is NEGOTIABLE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DSC_02ff86.JPG

DSC_02ff85.JPG

DSC_02ff87.JPG

DSC_0ff282.JPG

DSC_0ff284.JPG

DSC_02ff88.JPG

DSC_0ff289.JPG

DSC_0ff290.JPG

DSC_02ff91.JPG

DSC_02ff92.JPG

DSC_0ff281.JPG

DSC_0ff280.JPG

DSC_0ff279.JPG

Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. I'll be parting it out in exactly one week if no one bites. Price is NEGOTIABLE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

a2vr4

Nice car and glws! Just to avoid confusion did you mean a destroked 7bolt 4g64?
~Brian

mountaineerjeff

the 2.1 is a tall block with a 4g63 crank and longer rods. the extra .1 comes from the increased bore

belize1334

There's no such thing as a "tall block 4g63." That would be a 4g64 which has an extra 6mm deck height and slightly larger bore.

Last edited:

mountaineerjeff

its not necessarily a 4g64, it could be a g4cs, but yes you got the jist of it. from your question I figured 'tall block' was the most simple way to explain it. the 2.1 will rev the to the moon. and actually has a more displacement so torque is better than factory as well. the longer rod helps with the longevity of the motor and less stress on the crank

sorry for all the clutter, just trying to help with the sell of a great car

4wheelsqueal

if it comes to parting out, am intrested in the lower ground effects under the doors on both sides and the pieces on the doors. let me know.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts