The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:1997 svo mustang gt vert woodward dream crusie edition *sold*detroit mi

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdstrikedsm

Ok some of you may remember I picked this car up for a song a while back and have since sold it at a large profit and the guy fell on hard times both financially and health wise so oddly enough he sold it back to the original owner for 1,650 since he needed a quick buck and so the original owner was excited to get it back after he sold it to me now the owner has moved and left the car in Detroit at a friends house and has asked me to sell this at a firm price so I figured some of you guys could appreciate the rareness of this vehicle.

I have a clean and clear title in hand and although it has switched ownersa few times it is still a 1 owner car as it has never been drivin since he sold it to me just trailered to Detroit.

This is a super rare Mustang gt and is a 1 owner with 75k original miles But needs some work however this is a diamond in the rough and with a little work will be able to be worth good money!

Price is firm and it is located in Detroit MI in Wayne co and was bought by a ford employee who has owned it since 1997.

Car has little to no rust and runs but compression is low on #4 cyl 30psi to be exact and smokes a little due to that however it was never abused ever but has been neglected some

Problems are as follows....
Low compression
rear brakes are shot
tires are original
top is torn
side pipe covers need replaced or fiberglass work
airbags were stolen
rear tail light lens has a crack in it

That's all I can think of off hand and if you don't know what this car is then it is prolly not for you unless you just buy it to make a buck.

Priced so low since a family friend moved away and needs to sell this soon so I will post on e-bay and craigs list over the next few days.
2.jpg

crustang.jpg

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Also the car is # 37 of 58 ever produced.

JNR

Ford's SVO (dept. name) got changed to SVT long before 1997, fwiw (if it has anything to do with them) and the only SVO mustang to wear that title was 84-86, fwiw...Just to not confuse people; I am not familiar with this particular model at all, but wanted to bring that up.

3rdstrikedsm

It says svo right on the rocker molding/side pipe covers so idk.

JNR

Interesting...wonder if it's something else then. Just hadn't heard of it...no matter though, looks like it'd be a neat car if I had room for a mustang /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You hav a pic of the SVO? curious what it's about now, lol.

BTW - I am confused on the price...is it $1650? That sounds like it could be a damn good deal if everything else in good shape and works...it's a shame you can't fix it, but know how that goes, ha ha.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Yea I sold it once already and made my money off of it now it just needs to move fast so no time for a profit this time and most people have no idea what this car is however it is more of an old person thing to be all in to this cruise lol I guess they are trying to relive their youth!

Seriously though the dream cruise sounds like a hell of a good time and I even saw pics of evos there on the webpage for wdc so they must allow 4g63 muscle there as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts