The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 Belize Green #1115/2000, Asheville $2500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purchased this car from Garfield in Florida about 2.5 years ago.
Car is running but not drivable at this point in time. After replacing the transmission and driving it home it sat for about 8 months. Now it has trouble starting.

JDM rs hood, paint is Belize green as well, some sun fade.
JDM side-markers, When replacing a bulb, the inside of one cracked. I bought a set of Super clean U.S edition ones, still in the boxes they came in.
Exhaust all the way back from what i can tell.
17 in wheels with Hankook tires. Recently put one brand new one on due to dry rot, may replace another.
Autometer boost and oil psi gauges.
JDM motor, transmission that came with the car lasted all of a few hundred miles so it has been replaced.
16g turbo,waste-gate rod seems to be stuck so it runs high boost.
2g mas and intake
ACT 2600 Clutch, Entire clutch pedal assembly REBUILT, NEW clutch master, NEW slave.
Good compression on all cylinders.
Brand new rear brake pads, Rotors, Calipers(Caliper heat paint installed on calipers) and brake lines. Very costly for this car..
Turbo Timer installed.
KYB AGX installed all the way around.
FMIC from a mk3 supra installed.

I also have an ECU a forum member made and chipped for this car, setup for the 16g, 2g mas ETC that i may include with the car or sell outright.
Ive got around 5,000 in the car plus parts. I believe i have receipts for all of this as well.

I am open to trades, just shoot me some info. Id like to get 2500 out of the car. I took some pictures after i waxed it a little today, they will be uploaded tomorrow.

Thanks for looking and give me a shout for any info you need,
Jet

The red dots on the windows are just window chalk, for Halloween some roommates did it.. Heh.. will most definitely be gone by the time somebody sees it in person.

P1000113.jpg

P1000114.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

highspeed

Here we go again......I actually have the money this time......but I am in Afghanistan!

highspeed

yeah get this Dean! I have wanted it since like 2008 and I cannot believe that it is still here.

jet......his mirage is sweet, dynoed 295whp on 14b! Mid 12 sec car(with a good driver) and its in good shape.

Dean needs this for sure......it will compliment his other vr4 quite well.

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title and add pics or the ad will be removed.

John

1badgvr4

Quoting highspeed:
yeah get this Dean! I have wanted it since like 2008 and I cannot believe that it is still here.

jet......his mirage is sweet, dynoed 295whp on 14b! Mid 12 sec car(with a good driver) and its in good shape.

Dean needs this for sure......it will compliment his other vr4 quite well.

Jet lmk I got a trailor waiting! Please tell me you still have the jdm front bumper that was on the car?

Last edited:

Thanks admin, did'nt notice i had not done the title properly. Pictures were taken yesterday. I spent all day going over some of the wiring and rewiring some sensors which suffered from old age. 1badgvr4 would you mind shooting me some pics? My best regards to you highspeed, hope all is well.

the JDM bumper was not part of the deal when i bought the car from Garfield. It does have the JDM hood though.

1badgvr4

Jet pm me your number so I can tell out all about it before I hit the bed for work tomorrow.

highspeed

Although I have always wanted this car to restore, I know that Dean will be all over this and will bring it back to life. Jet's getting a fun car also, its a sleeper hatch. Good luck Dean. I will see it when I get home next year.

sorry, was away from the forum. Yea so far so good, got the car running a little better. Just hoping he can get some transportation to trailer the car home safely.

car is still available. May still have a possible trade, but i do like to keep my options open /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned