The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: #893/2000 roller Carson City, NV SOLD 2-16-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

paiutey

***SOLD*** 2-16-12
FS or for trade! Need car gone by end of Feb.

#893/2000 has a salvage title because it WAS involved in a front fender-bender accident and bought from a junk yard auction. 172,xxx miles on body. Was used as my daily driver.

Interior:
I would rate it 8/10 because there are some stains on the carpet of the passenger floor and the stitching on the rear seat is trying to come apart. Stock stereo. Non sunroof. Has a Walbro 255.

Exterior:
I would give it a 5/10 because there are dings and small dents on majority of car. The fenders are not the same color as paint job, one is dark blue and the other is primered black. The front fender is spray painted black as well. It's rolling on stock wheels. New windshield installed.

I am selling because I have too many cars. Plus, I'd like to buy a newer truck.

Asking $OLD for the roller. Car is located in Carson City, NV. Buyer must haul away.
OR trade items for the shell. Items such as MacBooks, iPads, iPhones, laptops, 1080p tv, electronics...
Call or text 916-340-4336
Email: [email protected]
Or PM me here.

Last edited by a moderator:

paiutey

Do you drive a white vr4? I remember seeing a white one driving into the Harvey's parking garage.

Brunoboy

Glws, i didnt see this when i was in tahoe, i saw omer though aha

Brunoboy

i know, chopped it up with you at Applebees lol

paiutey

Quoting omertaitalia:
na mines belize

Dude I just saw you today while going to work. You were going to Wells Fargo. Gold wheels or bronze wheels with some type of rack on top?

paiutey

Nah I was driving my parents' Saab. Would be driving it but im getting ready to put another turbo on it.

TSimage

Hey, if any of you local guys have a 3" exhaust setup fs or know anyone, I'm all over it ASAP. Sorry for butting in.

omertaitalia

i say go somewhere and get one made, a 3inch with a magnaflow can be made brand new for around 450$, i can get it done 300$ in los angeles.

TSimage

I can also get one from Ebay for less than that but just checking local first before I bite the bullet. There was a run of a bunch of em being sold now they all dried up once I needed em haha. I could always slap the 4" aluminum exhaust from my Talon on there.. I doubt the 14b will like it lol.

paiutey

BUMP. Car back on the market. I have too many cars and I'd like to keep my stocker. Also, looking to buy a newer truck. Possible trade for a truck.

paiutey

Bump for price change - $4,500 Or Best Offer. I am wanting to buy a truck. Or if you want to trade your truck, I'd put money on top if your truck is valued more.

paiutey

Car will now be stripped of its performance parts. Look for the parts in the FS section. Roller will be sold for $600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned