The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 #594 of 1000 ($6500) Wisconsin

selling my 92 gvr4, i have a whole post with pics on craigslist go to Milwaukee Wisconsin and look us Galant vr4 its the one posted for 6500. Its got 161xxx on the body, 61xxx on the rebuild and only 3xxx on the tranny. Car is in great shape and it shows, no problems with the motor everything runs fine. All electrical in the car works same with everything on the outside. Car is pretty much bone stock so if you want to start fresh this is the car for you. The only mods it has are hks cams, a chrome flywheel,a magnaflow exhaust. Inside its got a new stereo unit and new speakers all around. The interior is in great condition minus one small rip in drivers seat its on the side not the middle. I have a greddy turbo timer hooked up and its got a defi boost gauge that lights up green. If you are slamming through the gears they will chearp but if you shift smoothly you will be fine. The car shifts just fine weather your daily driving our out in the country launching it. The car only puts out about 9 psi right now this is because of a few reasons. One the boost gauge is off by about 1 pound also nobody ever ran a boost controller on it so im including a brand new in the box turbo xs MBC to take car of that for you. Everything on the car is sound runs great i drive it a few days out of the week and when im not its stored. I would drive this car anywhere with a second thought. Asking price is 6500 right now give me some offers and will go from there. If im forgetting anything pm me or email me back and [email protected]. This car is sweet and stock its hard to find a stock gvr4 to work on these days make mine yours.
If pics do not show up i think there was a problem with my computer go to craigslist look up galant vr4 in milwaukee wisconsin and its the summit white on for 6500.
img.php

img.php

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title as per the rules or the thread will be removed.

I live in Watertown its in between Madison and Milwaukee. If you live farther away and are seriously interested i could meet somewhere closer to you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned