The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 959/1000 1992 black Vr-4 (shell) 500$ Tac. WA (pics up)SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am finally selling #959/1000. I would love to see this car go to someone that has every intention of getting it running to keep it out of the scrap yard. Someone who won't part it out, although I know this isn't always possible

I would like 500$ for it. The car is in Tacoma, Washington. It will need wheels/tires and a roll back flatbed tow truck to move it . I will have a pic up tomorrow @ about 5pm. If you are interested, please come look at it as I can hardly remember any details about the car. The body is not perfect there are a few dents and things mostly in the fender in the pic(I still have the moulding). Please feel free to call me @ 253 332 0275, Jon

What it mostly does NOT have.
Transmission
Engine
Wheels
ECU
complete wiring harness
Bumpers(it has bumper covers)
4WS
PS
ABS
interior is inside car but not installed
ECU

What it DOES have
Drilled and slotted rotors 4 bolt (surface rust)
KYB's in the rear
Seats are in great condition
T-case
Driveline
Aluminum Exhaust cat back
Sunroof
Clear title AFAIK!
4 bolt rear end
Aluminum griffin radiator(old but good)
and other little things
high pressure fuel pump
it is wired right now for a Haltech E6s/k ECU system

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts