The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 91 1286/2000 126500 UPSTATE NY $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

91GVR4#479

For sale If I sell it quickly. 91 VR4. Green with sunroof. 126500 miles. Daily driver for me for 2 years. No performance parts. Very good body and paint. Excellent inside, seats, etc. No significant rust. Needs new exhaust from engine back, but I drive it every day and it's not too loud, etc. Has had many parts replaced to keep it running well. Timing belt @105k, all other belts in past 6 months. New rear calipers, rotors, pads. New front pads. New alternator, battery, water pump in past 6 months. New gas tank from Curtis. Has few very minor issues...small cracks in winshield x 2 that were there when I bought the car in 2008 and have never been an issue for me, cracked but working drivers fog glass, broken antenna and mediocre radio reception, and an ugly drivers side door lock b/c the drivers door lock was broken into years ago...all present when I bought the car 2 years ago and never an issue. EVERYTHING works...sunroof, a/c, cruise, etc. In general, it looks great; engine, clutch, tranny, etc are great. It is not modified at all. Extra wheels and tires negotiable and not included in the 3k. I'm looking for a quick sale, so I can buy another car, but I don't NEED to sell it so I won't take less than 3k. I haven't taken pics yet...if any interest I'll do whatever is needed. Thanks

Email [email protected] or call 315 7944207 cell (Utica)

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please add pics as per the rules or the ad will be removed.

Thanks.

John

91GVR4#479

I hope I'll get a chance to take pics Thursday, but I may not get them until Saturday. I know that stinks, but I just can't get home before dark. I'll get them as soon as I can. Thank you

Bob

SmoothCustomer

Edit: misread first post. You can just click upload image into post 26 times or whatever the limit is. 700kb is well under the 2mb limit.

Last edited:

atc250r

Staff member
You should be able to do that no problem. Just click on the "Upload Image into Post" icon and upload your pics one at a time.

91GVR4#479

thanks folks for your patience with these. i'm sure there was a better way, but they are up. the last one shows the driver door lock that was broken into. all 4 wheels are similar.

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned