The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Belize Green 1025/2000 Colorado 3200 obo

Im selling my vr4 since i lost my job today and i need to make sure i have a months worth of money for bills this will be at best offer mostly stock and not modified rare find for one of these its number is 1025/2000 car has hks 8 way suspension and hks intake both rare also has hallman boost controller that is new and just hooked up, runs wg boost7-8lbs good for gas mileage reasons car recently got the jdm clear corners installed i will also include a 2g mani that i just bought and a innovate lc1 wideband kit with db gauge brand new still in box and car has new oem timing,balance and water pump at 106,000 mile the last 30k miles was all highway from san diego and back so many times motor runs flawless and sounds awesome im truly sad to have to part ways with it, car has brand new alternator 90amp will give lifetime warranty paper aswell and also a fresh oil change with castrol and oem oil filter has always used this leather in great great shape and also will include carbon fiber speaker gauge pod which is being shipped as we speak and a cf autometer boost gauge, jays racing shifter bearings car also has a jacks transmission and act 2100 car does have salvage title due to bumber was ripped up i do have pics and proof that it was nothing at all so this will not be a problem at all sorry so long may be forgetting something call or text me for more info 7209850301

Last edited by a moderator:

rallyart911

i hav called u already n i was wonderin if a deposit to hold the car could b arranged ?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

rallyart911

pm'ed no reply ???

txt or call me if ya get the chance

505 280 2596

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned