The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD - FS: '91 - Nile Black (1564/2000), Kearneysville, WV - $5200 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo4door1

SOLD.!!! Thanks to everyone that showed interest in the car.

Nile Black - no sunroof - 153,6xx miles
I purchased the car in 1999 with 70,xxx miles.
No wrecks, clean history, title in hand.
No body rust – nice factory paint for a 19 year old car
Everything works – A/C, door locks, power windows, power antenna, cruise control, 4ws
Located in Kearneysville, WV – zip 25430.

Engine/Driveline
Stock long block (last compression test at about 150,000 miles was 151-152 across the board)
Mobile 1 5w30 every 3K miles
Balance shafts eliminated
Eliminated emissions equipment
Timing belt/water pump/acc. belts replaced at 130K miles
New style “big hole” lifters
Modine all metal radiator
Ported 95 manifold
Ported small 16G
Ported 95 o2 housing
2.5" downpipe
3" Dynomax bullet muffler/resonator - in place of cat
3" cat back w/ 3 chamber Flowmaster muffler
565cc Seimans Deka injectors
DSM Link with old Dell Latitude CPi laptop
Unhacked 2G MAS
3" Dejon tool intake
Odyssey battery - relocated to original air can location
Ball/spring manual boost controller
1G K&N filter with 2G MAS adapter
RRE Grey powder coated I/C piping - 2" turbo to I/C, 2.25" I/C to throttle body
Modified Starquest I/C
Buschur/SX fuel rail mounted fuel pressure regulator
B&M fuel filter mounted pressure gauge
Denso/TT Supra fuel pump - not rewired.
BPR7ES NGK plugs
Kingsborne wires
ACT 2600 pressure plate / street disk / stock flywheel - at 130K miles
Braided stainless clutch line
92 Talon trans
17" FLIK Lex anthracite wheels with 215/45/17 Sumitomo tires - about 50% tread
Stock 8 spoke black GVR4 wheels with 75% tread 195/60/15 Michelin Pilots (these tires are getting a little dry from sitting for years)
PowerStop slotted front rotors
PowerStop stock rear rotors
Metal Master pads front, Ceramic pads rear
KYB AGX struts front and rear
Whiteline lowering springs

Interior
Excellent condition leather
Stock steering wheel – worn leather
Stock shifter/boot – worn leather
Excellent condition stock carpet
Replacement front/rear floor mats w/ Galant VR-4 embroidered
Clean dash board – no cracks
Pioneer CD player w/ stock speakers
Autometer Phantom -30/+30 boost gauage
Autometer Phantom air/fuel gauge
Blitz FATT turbo timer
15% tinted windows with 5% windshield strip
Factory window sticker
Factory leather manual cover
Factory owners manuals
Factory spare, jack, and tools
2 – replica numbered GVR4 key fobs

Extras
Fitted Galant specific car cover
Batteryminder – battery tender
Timing belt kit – belts, tensioners, pulleys, water pump
Large folder with tons of receipts for parts/maintenance items

One.jpg

Two.jpg

Three.jpg

Four.jpg

Five.jpg

Six.jpg

Seven.jpg

Eight.jpg

Nine.jpg

Ten.jpg

Older picture showing the stock wheels on the car:

Eleven.jpg

Twelve.jpg

Thirteen.jpg

Fourteen.jpg

Fifteen.jpg

Sixteen.jpg

Seventeen.jpg

Eighteen.jpg

Nineteen.jpg

Twenty.jpg

TwentyOne.jpg

TwentyTwo.jpg

TwentyThree.jpg

TwentyThreeFive.jpg

TwentyFour.jpg

TwentyFive.jpg

TwentySix.jpg

TwentySeven.jpg

TwentyEight.jpg

** Although this car probably ranks up there as one of the nicest unrestored VR4s out there, especially the interior, it isn’t perfect. The paint is 19 years old and as such does have a few rock chips and dings here and there. Zero body rust and very little surface rust under the car. No major cancer anywhere. The flex section on the downpipe is leaking, the trans does not like high-speed shifting into second (although it shifts fine for normal everyday driving), and the ABS light is on (I hate the ABS on these cars anyway).

*** I do not have to sell the car and am not hard up for money. I have had a great time with this car over the past 11 years but just have too many cars and have decided the GVR4 is going to go. I don’t drive it enough and would like to see it go to someone that will enjoy it. It’s been a few years since most have seen this car, but there are quite a few of the “old timers” on here that can vouch for the shape/condition that it is in.

**** That’s about it. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see any additional pictures. If someone wanted to work out a “package” deal, I have a ton of parts – both high performance and stock replacement – that can be worked into the deal for additional cash. NONE of the parts are for sale individually until the car goes though – so don’t ask!

$5200 - may entertain reasonable offers.

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Wow, that is a very clean car. Good luck with the sale my friend.

And by the way, did you just stop in the middle of the highway to take pictures? Good work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

My god (sex) that's all that comes to mind. 4 months that's all don't sell till then. Ill give u 53, I miss my galant so bad I sold it to a dumdass and he burned it to the ground. I have a built TSI still isn't a vr4, u have my ward its mine if u wait.....LET ME KNOW thanks Dustan

Turbo4door1

Quoting Nate:
Bump for a great guy. This car has ALWAYS been well taken care of. Best of luck, Danny!

Thanks Nate - that means a lot coming from you. It's a tough decision to get rid of it, but it's time to move on to other things and I don't like seeing the car just sitting around. It deserves to be driven. From some of your recent threads, I think you know exactly how I feel.

Red Bird - Doesn't all traffic stop for the almighty Galant VR4? LOL. Seriously, there is a new highway they are building pretty close to my house, that is a couple weeks form being open, and it just seemed like the perfect place to go snap some pictures.

HTATALON - Thanks for the compliments. The car tentatively has a buyer, we are just waiting on a few final details to fall in place. Of course, money in hand talks, so if it drags on too long, the next in line will get a shot. I'll keep the thread updated if is does end up selling.

GVR4_1057

GLWTS Danny. It sucks to see you sell but I understand.

Quoting Turbo4door1:
The car tentatively has a buyer, we are just waiting on a few final details to fall in place. Of course, money in hand talks, so if it drags on too long, the next in line will get a shot. I'll keep the thread updated if is does end up selling.

Waiting to here what happens with the car. 90 miles away and wouldnt be able to come out to see it/make an offer for 5 weeks. Hope it doesnt sell! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Turbo4door1

^^^ - I have a tentative deal on the car, but haven't heard from the "buyer" since this past Sunday (the day I put it up for sale). I'll give it through this upcoming weekend (8/29) and if I haven't heard anything, it will be open to the next person in line - particularly one that has money in hand!

I won't be available to show/sell the car from 9/3 - 9/11, so that will get you a bit closer to your five week mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting Turbo4door1:
^^^ - I have a tentative deal on the car, but haven't heard from the "buyer" since this past Sunday (the day I put it up for sale). I'll give it through this upcoming weekend (8/29) and if I haven't heard anything, it will be open to the next person in line - particularly one that has money in hand!

I won't be available to show/sell the car from 9/3 - 9/11, so that will get you a bit closer to your five week mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Subscribed to thread. My fiance has already ok'd the car which is one important step. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ian M

It sucks to see Danny sell this car,almost like an end of a era. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It's probably the nicest original paint/interior GVR4 I've seen in person,and I've seen a bunch. Somebody's going to get a nice car.

3rdstrikedsm

Wow if I did not already have to many cars I would snatch this beauty up! Glws but you won't need it with a car that clean!

Turbo4door1

Thanks for all the compliments.

Just a heads up to any/all folks that are interested in this car, I will be out of town for the next week and the car will not be available to show. I will have Internet access and will try to respond to any questions in as timely of a manner as possible.

Thats a lot of car for the money, the interior looks spotless for 153K miles. I hope the car finds an as dedicated owner as you.

Fine looking ride....hmmmm, maybe it's time for me to get one last one ;-)

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts