The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 Colorado 694/2000 $3000

TVR4

i have a 91 galant vr4 694/2000. it is a good car. new power steering line, brakes rotors, red painted calipers new brake lines. the car runs good. it does smoke a lil. the car has smoked headlights and taillights. the body isn't the best but for a 91..... not to shabby. new plugs wires coil pack, cam sensor.. fuel pump fuel lines. i have the original vr4 wheels that came with the car. right now i have a custom set of wheels that are on it now; i'm asking $3000 obo with the custom wheels or $2300 with the original stock wheels. both sets of wheels have 95% tread or better on them. any other questions let me know. clean title in hand. have 3 galants. one has to go. time to let someone else enjoy her.

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Please put a price in the title or your ad will be recycled.

Thanks, good luck with sale!

Sent you a PM, but disregard the question about a motor pic. I see there is one in the original post. Thanks!

This car is mine now..

If you have any questions let me know.
I bought it back from Tim. I originally bought it back
In 2010 and had some issues.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned