The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant SOLD!!!!

Well its time for me to off one of my cars because I just bought a new truck.

The main issue with the car is it doesn’t want to hold idle and therefore I will be selling it without a smog slip.
It also has an oil leak on the timing belt side of the motor.

The car is in wonderful condition, paint is good, body has only a few small dings.
One fog light is missing and there is a small tear that you can see in the bumper.
Interior is good but the headliner is falling.

The car is lowered with unknown springs and has KYB GR-2 shock.
It also has 2.5 exhaust
Other than that the car is unmolested and just needs the mechanical issues figured out.

The car is located in Modesto, Ca
Thanks,
Garrett
209-552-9365 cell

Will have more pictures later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

Do you hav the passenger foglight? If so will you sell it? Shipped to 94066

Yes it is. I have had a lot of people from out of state looking into but I don't want to sell out of state. Local sale preferred, shoot me an offer, I need the car gone.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned