The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 1122/2000 Belize Green Portland, OR $3300/obo

$3300/OBO

140,546 miles

At 120,000 miles the head was rebuilt and the timing belt, water pump, tensioner, and all related bearings and idlers were replaced.

Mods:

16G turbo
2G manifold
3" exhaust
Ground Control coilovers with KYB AGX struts
Front and rear strut braces
Gauge pod w/ SPI boost and VDO EGT gauges
Centerforce clutch
Shifter throw has been shortened
Momo Millenium (II?) 320mm steering wheel (was installed to give me some more space as I'm 6'6")

Original wheels; the tires are excellent, maybe 2000 miles on them (Kumho Ecsta).

Factory radio, and the power antenna works.

Factory sunroof (works).

The leather seats are in great shape, and so is the rest of the interior.

Clean title; Oregon tags are good until July 2011

No front fog lights.

Issues:

The A/C hasn't worked since I've owned it; I've never bothered to sort it out.
There is an exhaust leak in the section after the downpipe which can be easily fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedsmguy

Holy hell, 6'6" I didn't know there was another tall guy out there with a green one as well! Interested in trading for my 96 talon tsi its listed in FS as well. I could toss in a few extra parts to make the deal better. I'll Pm ya as well.

I bought it Thursday night way clean car, getting it shipped to my duty station in alaska while im here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts