The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gone to a good home: #251/1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DAMN, I wish I lived on the west coast, you guys get the best deals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok, thanks for the interest everybody. I have a line-up of takers, so I'll let you know in a couple of days when I can get things sorted out. Just to re-affirm: this is not a car that you'll be able to drive around in a month or two. It's going to take some time and some money...

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. Where do we all stand as far as the line up? I was hoping I was the first one to reply. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lol, true..but didn't seem like you were going to be getting it from your reply. But maybe I was wrong? :p

mitsuturbo

I will give you some money AND have this towed to my home in renton on a flatbed. TODAY, sunday the 1st of august. Good news, this is an EXCELLENT home for her! i have a garage, and spare engine with cams and forged pistons, AND i have a spare transmission to toss in!

I'm flat broke at the moment, but i can do something with this. I'm in the process of building a brand new engine for 1411/2000, and could use the winter projects!!!

feel free to call me at 206-613-9166 if this sounds good for you

thedsmguy

Your a little late to the party. Why dont you just PM him and not step on peoples toes like me, I've already stated I would toss in some cash and tow it the first day he called me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:

Hey everybody, sorry for the delay in updating. The car is currently spoken for. If for some reason it doesn't work out, I will go back to my list of folks that have PM'd me.

Somebody back out .... Please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I have a great home for it...

Me 3!!! Where was this 3 weeks ago when I was getting screwed on #488? This is actually IN my budget!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts