The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' GVR4 327/2000 Cuba, Mo *SOLD*

Don't wanna do it but its going to have to happen. Starting school in august and I've gotta find something a little more practical to drive. Figured I'd see if anyone on here wanted her as I'd like to see someone get it who knows what it is instead of some kid who's going to wrap it around a tree.

Good:
Motor rebuilt has 1,642 miles at the moment (daily driving till the talons done)
Nippon pistons and rings
King bearings
All Felpro gaskets
Gates timing belt
Balance shafts eliminated
750cc injectors
2g maf
next to new Evo3 b16g
Eprom pcm with keydiver chip
walbro pump
Fmic (I believe dejon...but don't quote me)
Full 3" exhaust all the way back
TurboXS bov
Eibach Proline springs
autometer boost and oil psi guages
New stock clutch (same miles on it as motor)
Interior is Immaculate. Full leather no rips or tares

Not so good:
Front passenger wheel is cambered out more then it should be as you can see in the pics. Replaced ball joint didn't seem to help. I'm guessing strut mount as there is no noise coming from the wheel bearing.
Front passenger cv shaft boot just recently ripped
Going to need rear shocks before too long
Stock radiator has seen better days...I've got jb weld on some cracks...I'd get aluminum radiator.
Never fixed the power steering. line on the rack that transfers pressure from side to side has gone out where that bushing is that holds the rack up...can send pic..
Rear rack is still there.

Now that that's said:

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

1-2.jpg

9-1.jpg

I'll have to get some better engine bay pics and some interior pics up soon.

Got a video that contains some pics of the engine build:
click

Car is definitely worth asking price!

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll see about snapping a couple interior pics tomorrow and getting them up for all to see

highspeed

I really like this car. I was just at ft. leonard wood for six months and I couldn't find one vr4 withing 500 miles of base when I was looking to buy another car to replace my talon. Now I leave and there it is, just a few miles down the road.........damn it......maybe next time.

Still up for grabs. Been driving my talon so she's sitting in the driveway ready to go. clear tittle in hand....anybody....anybody? lol

TARZAN

If it's still available please respond to my PM's or give me an e-mail to reach you at.

Thanks,

-Will

Alright...time to take drastic measures...$2500...deal of the century. SOMEONE BUY THIS!!!
Number is 573-259-7727

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts