The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1890/2000 Nor Cal JDM Hood/Bumper Blown HG $1700 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's with a heavy heart that I list my Galant VR4 for sale. It blew its head gasket this past weekend and I don't have the time to get it fixed. I really would like to sell this to a board member who will appreciate it, but I will list it on craigslist later this week. I bought the vehicle about 7 years ago from a couple that moved to San Francisco from Colorado. It's been great car since then. I've taken it on many road trips including one to Seattle and Vancouver. If I had a garage, I would not be selling it, but it needs a home rather than going to the crusher.

Mileage: 169K (original engine)
Title: Clean
Summit White
Registration paid until 8/2011
Sunroof model
Plenty of records
Dash number and matching key fob
Non-running as head gasket is blown.

Engine:
-Evo 3 16G
-Evo 3 exhaust manifold
-stainless steel o2 housing
-3" downpipe
-stock cat-back exhaust
-FMIC with dave brode hard pipes
-90 oil cooler front mounted
-K&N air filter
-HKS turbo timer (in 89 dash compartment)
-Ecu capped and socketed by Keydiver about 6 years ago
-balance shaft removed
-slim fan (not connected)
-manual boost controller (don't know brand)

Body:
-JDM hood
-JDM front bumper (driver's side is bent a little so the fog light doesn't go in smoothly as someone backed into it)
--both project fog lights are included. One tab is missing
-Good condition overall
-Some rusting near the sunroof
-dent on passenger side fender

Interior:
-leather is in excellent condition
-89 dash
-Apexi boost gauge (bar)
-Matching dash and key fob
-Console hacked for BMW cupholders
-no stereo

Transmission:
-lightened flywheel (major brand, forgot which one)
-Cusco clutch
-DSM Shifter

Suspension:
-Cusco front/rear strut bars (can take $200 off if I remove these)

Other:
-Original window sticker
-Folder full of service records

The car is currently at Ditos Motors in Colma, CA. We can schedule some time if you are local to check it out. The owners know my car well as they have maintained it for the last 4 years or so.

I will be uploading pictures tonight. Let me know if I can help answer any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

Dito's is a good shop, worked on my car, do you have pics of this car? I may know some people interested. sorry about your hg problem btw, i cant imagine how sad its going to be to let it go after so long.
-Shane

Can you send you PM your email address so I can send you the pictures? I'm having issues posting them. Thanks.

Tre3zy

damn david you picking this one up?

No lol I already have my awd with the colt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. My needs are satisfied. I will eventually get back into one of these though. But I convinced my buddy to start a GVR4 build rather than a honda. He is in the desert, so I might be picking it up for him.

I've had a lot of interest in the car so let me know if you have any questions.

I will consider trades for a good running import with clean titles such as an Integra, Civic, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

TSimage

Why is this car STILL for sale?!! WTF I am tempted to pick it up and swap all the parts out of my Galant into it..

This is ridiculous.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Tre3zy

wow who did you sold it to? is the guy name christian?

Brunoboy

Hey triz i think christian bought it, he told me he was trying to get it last weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned