The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:1192/2000 St.Louis, Missouri $4500 pics added

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure if I want to sell it or not. Just looking to see if there would be any interest. It's 1192/2000 the body has 120,000 miles on it. All the performance parts have less than 10,000 miles on them. The car is in great condition. I'm just getting tired of messing with it. The car has some problems with it. When you rev it and left off. The car will die. When I bought the car I thought the transmission was messed up cause it would grind going into second so I bought a built transmission off a member on here named steveb. But it's doing the samething I thinks its the shifter cables. I have a brand new set I bought from jnz tuning. I have parts that will go with it like a aem wideband,catch can,new autometer boost gauge. I took some pics of the car today. But the sun was going down so there not the best. I will take better pics if needed. I tried to post pics but I couldn't. I will try and post them again later. I'm also interested in trades. Thanks for looking.

-17msr wheels with brand new falken tires
-all new calipers
-slotted and drilled rotors with new pads
-ss brake lines
-new lower ball joints
-2g Mas Air flow
-pte 32/55E Turbo
- intercooler piping with hks bov powder coated black
-valve cover is powdercoated black also
-Front Mount- Garrett Core, precision Cast end tanks
-2G ported TB elbow
-62mm TB
-Forrester Intake Manifold
-Phenolic Spacer between the intake manifold and head
-Slowboy racing ported head
-650cc injectors
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-Ferra valves w/ titanium springs
-HKS 264's (exhaust and intake)
-AMS longblock
-Eagle rods
-Ross 8.5:1 pistons
-The crank was knife edged by AMS
-All new bearings on the bottom end
-Ported 2G exhaust manifold
-AMS downpipe
-2 o2 sensors
-Buscher 3" exhaust (no cat)
-Tuned with the SAFC2

-kyb shocks on ground control coilovers
-built trans
-stage 3 competion clutch
-ACT stage 3 flywheel
-Stock 3-bolt rearend
-Nrg steering wheel

Last edited by a moderator:

highspeed

So are there any other issues other than the tranny? Nice ride, do you have proof of the motor from AMS

I was driving it yesterday and for some reason when I hit a hill the car would start to slow down no matter if you had your foot smashed on the gas it would start to slow down and it would start bucking. I'm not sure what thats about. I don't have any record of it being a ams block thats what the old owner told me. I do know its a slowboy head and I took the valve cover off and it does have 264 cams. So I figured he wasn't lying.

Last edited by a moderator:

highspeed

Ok cool.....I was just wondering. there are always stories about "built motors" so it helps to have some proof. Sounds like its got a boost leak btw. Still a good car for a good price

Thanks. I'm going to run a boost leak test this week. If anybody has any trade offers let me know I could do my car plus cash for the right car. I can also deliver the car within reason from st.louis.

Good god that's sexy I want it to bad it wasn't the first of the year it would be mine I got a lil built up 1ga talon and some cash if u want I live in northern Mich but for that I come get it let me know if inerested

K its not as bad ass as yours but has a lot of new parts on it ill go front to back here, ill get pics soon if u give me ur #. Hood and top of fenders are sun faded little to no rust, drivers side rear quarter has a dent where someone backed into it Little dings.The car is blue and silver with sun roof, k engine is brand new It has a fully built head with 200 miles from jomar racing
1g head lil port work
Bc 280 cams
Bc springs and retainers
over size valves
3g lifters
Low rider valve guides
SS Arp exhaust studs
A full gasket set mls head gasket
Arp head studs torqued to 110 lbs higher boost
650cc fic injectors
Walbro 255 fule pump
Stock fpr though
Stock bottom end - new 2g oem pistons 8 1/2 :1 compression
Board 20 over
New rings
New bearings
Micro polished crank
New timing belt and bearings
Balance shaft delete from DSM parts
3in down pipe with cherry bomb I could finish I needed
20g tdo5 internaly gatted turbo tubular o2 and dump
New fule filter
Maf trans 3in gm maf 2 1/2in full piping fmic was going to change it but haven't I have the new fmic its a 4in core 3in end tanks ill send pics
Turbo xs bov
Safc2 black in dash
APEXI turbo timer pen style
Autometer boost in dash
Autometer w/f ill give away
After market steering wheel and adapt
50xxx miles on dash cluster 120xxx on body
New ball joints and tie rods and cv's
All new fluids front to back
Strut tower bar
Trans is stock shifts like butter
battery in trunk in summit box
Jvc cd player lil 10in sub u can have
1ga rims 40% tread extra five spoke rims
Yellow fog lights
Interior is grey its all cleaned
Needs a head linner
Tail lights and markers smoked
No ac that sucks I know its hot there I lived a cupple hours from there on bottom side of mo
Power steering is in and working
No abs good brakes e brake works
Power everything
Screw driver key I made kinda cool have extra key
There's more I know to much in to it head wasn't cheap
But good car let me know what u think I just want another galant just love them my buddy has 2 91s, 411, and 412 kinda wild any way u think it would make it back to Mich if driven ill come to you need a trip anyway thanks
Dustan

I've decided to keep the car and fix's it. Thanks for the compliments and the offers on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned