The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1994 Toyota Pickup Yakima, WA $8000 OBO

turbowop

It pains me to do this, but I have to put my Toyota up for sale due to issues at home. I bought the thing a few years ago from a buddy in Eugene that had the truck built by English Racing, a shop in Camas, WA. The shop is owned by some Mitsubishi buddies of mine that also do a lot of wheeling. They primarily work on Mitsu drag cars and Toyotas/Jeeps. My buddy wasn't able to wheel the truck as much as he though he'd be able to so he sold it to me when I showed interest. I have since only put about 6000 miles on it. The motor has an audible tick once fully warmed up that I haven't been able to figure out, but it's been this way for the last 4000 miles through lots of wheeling and trips to both Seattle and Portland. It burns zero oil. Even with the 37's the truck pulls steep grades at 70mph in 4th gear, and usually averages about 17-18mpg to boot.

Modlist:

Engine
96 Toyota 3.4 with ~95k miles(Swapped using the complete ORS Install Kit)
Replaced the Timing Belt and Water pump before the motor was installed.
Brand new Toyota 3.4 Wiring harness
Custom 2.5in Cross over pipe
2.5inch exhaust with Flowmaster muffler
ACT Clutch
New Radiator
Boxed motor mounts

Drivetrain
R51 Turbo Tranny with new 3/4synchros
Dual t-cases with 23spline, and 4.70 Gear in the rear case
TG Long Slip front driveline
TG Cross Member
T-cases, carrier bearing, fuel tank all lifted up ~2.5inches
TG IFS Eliminator w/4inch springs
85 Toy Front Axle with TG gusset kit
Front Axle was moved forward ~2.5in with a custom hanger setup so the front lift is only about 3inches
Steering Box also moved forward with a flat pitman arm
30 Spline Longfields
Lock-rite rear
Detroit locked front
4:56 gears
Custom built hoop for the rear shocks
Add-a-leaf in the rear with u-bolt flip kit
Bilstein 5125 in the rear
Bilstein 5150 in the front
Skys front axle widening kit

Other
TG Sliders
Gray SR5 Bucket seats
Tinted Windows
Bed bobbed
15x10 Chrome Modular wheels
37x12.5x15 Goodyear MTRs
3inch Body lift (to clear the motor...this is also how the xfer cases, exhaust, fuel tank, and driveshaft carrier bearings were lifted to create an almost flat underbelly)
Mitsubishi stereo with auxiliary input
Nice molded floormats

Truck is extremely clean. Cleaner than any wheeling rig should be. I actually sideswiped a tree a couple winters ago on an outing and turned it into insurance and had them fix it. Valley Autobody did the work. Installed a factory new cab corner as well as fixed the whole side of the bed and smoothed out the bob-job on both sides and repainted all body work. The rest of the truck was then wetsanded and buffed which practically turned the damn thing into a cream puff showtruck. I've been back up in the hills only once since the bodywork and had to turn around due to a blown front Lockright. It now has a brand new Detroit in the front that I haven't even been able to try out.

The truck is built right and wheels great.

944b523ef665b2f.jpg

944b523ef63bee1.jpg

944b6e87c395dd0.jpg

944b6e87c3a4549.jpg

Tre3zy

damn sucks you have to let it go.... pretty good lookin truck.... GLWS bro

381gvr4

BUMP....

Sorry you have to part with it!!!!! I LOVE the new signature btw.... although you forgot to add the "swallower" discount!!!

boostedinaz

Oh man if we weren't trying to pay off the last of our debt my wife would be all over that thing. She had a red one when we first met and loved it to death until it was totalled.

Nice truck.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned