The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Time for 918 to go $2000 Salt Lake city

Here is the deal, money is short, don't have any time to try to fix her the rest of the way. I just found out my wife has a nasty mental disease and I need money to help support her. I don't have any real pictures just yet of the car but I am looking to get $1000 out of the shell and $1000 out of the fresh rebuilt short block.

The shell is mostly rust free has all of the stock driveline components minus the tranny and motor. The motor was build by American Cylinder Head in Utah, I paid $2100 for the motor build my loss is your gain. Pictures are soon to come If anyone is interested please reply or pm me I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

atc250r

Staff member
Please get pics up ASAP or the ad will be removed.

Here are the pix you requested
img.php

img.php

img.php

Lol wow. Guy hasn't been on in a year almost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts