The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Vr4 Roller 801/2000 in CT SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadVr4

i can grab some more pics of it, the interior needs to be cleaned up a bit, and it definately needs a new steering wheel, but other than that its in great shape, i dont have any pics of the engine bay without the motor in it, but i can get some

Adorsey

Bump for you, ive told alloott of friends to get their hands on this. None understand it. Good luck with the sale .

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gifI know I have this one in the area if unfortionet events take place. Jinks!

shredder2010

God i so wish i could buy this such a nice perfect platform to build!

BadVr4

if someone picks it up in the next week, i will include a bunch of other spare parts as well. Motor mounts, coolant necks, hoses, nuts and bolts, etc.

free bump...
Why are you so far?!?! I would have took this car from you already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts