The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 White VR4 (607/1000) in Willard, Utah $2000

OK, the last sale fell through, and the car's back up for sale. This car has been sitting for a few years without engine. I have an engine from a 1989? VR4 with a switchable trans waiting to go in. I don't want to deal with fixing this car anymore, so it's here for sale. All of the parts to put it back together are there. Price is for everything, and I am not interested in parting it out. The best way to get a hold of me is to either text me at 8013097595, or email me at [email protected]. Please do not call, as I might be at work. Thanks.

atc250r

Staff member
Please refrain from bumping the ad more than once per week so that others get their fair share of time at the top of the list.

Thanks.

dsmtuner

check your pms

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned