The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 VR4 491/1000 Nile Black ****Sold**** On her way to VEGAS!!!

Hi,

So I really dont want to sell her but I feel bad about letting her sit in the yard. Here are the details:

Good: Body is in really good shape, I believe there is only one or two very small dings.
Interior is in decent shape.
Motor runs like a champ (224k miles, was rebuilt by RRE about 100k ago.) Original 6bolt.
Comes with a bunch of parts that I have not been able to install.
* larger fuel injectors
* 2g manifold
* Large intercooler with piping
* New fog lamp(to replace broken one)
There might be more, I will have to look.

Bad: I believe the water pump seal has gone out. It started leaking water and I ended up parking it. Havent really had time to check it out fully.
No radio.
paint is chipping on the roof

I can take pictures of whatever you would like to see. Hit me up. If you need it shipped somewhere I am sure we can work it out.
Lets make a deal and get this sweet lady to someone that can give her the attention she deserves.

858 829 8247 Jim
[email protected]

Im up super late all the time so feel free to call anytime between noon and 3am or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

maroonmetallic

Looks like there is only one '93 headlight on the car. Is it being sold this way?

-Shawn

Yes, you are correct about the headlights. I tried to get someone to sell me just one but it proved to be difficult so I ended up just leaving it that way.

As far as the suspension I will have to take a look. I cant remember, but will check shortly.

Please feel free to text me your questions at my above phone number. i will respond much quicker.

Thanks.

boostedinaz

Just kicking tires for now but,

Are you talking about the gasket for the water pump leaking or are you talking about the O ring?

Any rust, does the A/C work, does the sunroof work, clean title, what shape is the tranny in, any other known issues?

If there is any rust it is very minimal. A/C works, but could use a recharge. The trans works good, no grinding but is a little ruff going into second sometimes.

The suspension looks like the KYB's.I just took some more pics.. will upload as soon as there on my comp.

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Make me an offer i cant refuse... Im in a good mood today.

Calling me or texting me is the best way to contact me... numbers at the top.

Ok, so just had the water pump replaced...

also did the timing belt, pulleys, and tensioner.

Running good now, changed out the plugs as it was sitting for a bit... the gas is still old so is idling a bit rough. All she needs is a battery and you can drive her away. (Not that i really want to see her go)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned