The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2003 Evolution 80k *CLEAN* $14,500 NorCal

I am putting my 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR up as a feeler /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. I love driving this car and it handles

like its on a rail with 300whp tuned on 91oct. But I have too many toys and need to get rid of a

couple. I use the car as a daily right now, AC blows cold. It is extremely clean with no exterior or

interior issues. It has been meticulously tuned by Jay@boostedtuning in Chico and is very reliable.

All scheduled maintainence has been done on time and fluids replaced trans every 15k and oil every 3k

with mobil 1 synthetic only. I have never launched the car or have taken it to the track. It averages

18-22 MPG depending how hard you drive it. I am looking for $16k on craigslist but I have listed lower on the board for GVR4 members. I want

$14,500 FIRM and no trades as of now sorry I already own too many cars. Thanks for looking feel free to PM me

with any questions you might have.

-David

5 speed
80k miles
Clean title

Aftermarket parts:
-Swift Spec R springs (rides very good)
-Apexi N1 3in catback exhaust w/ test pipe/rear 02 spacer for CEL
-hks downpipe heat wrapped
-hks 264 exh/int cams
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-JDM Evo 7 tailights (authentic)
-Arp headstuds
-atp 2.5 licp
-ets 3.5 fmic
-blox mbc
-blox front engine mount
-Defi gauges (ext temp, bar, oil temp) with control box for memory and peak/warning settings
-alpine deck with ipod connect and amp wiring
-cusco rear swaybar
-rotorpros rotors with hawk ceramic pads (all 4 corners)
-Stanless steel brake lines
-rota torque 18x8 with falken tires
-OMG cone filter
-Weapon R catch can and coolant overflow
-Rexspeed type c spoiler
-blitz dd bov (comes with car)
-precision 680cc injectors
-samco coolant hoses
-Shorty antenna
-ralliart mud gaurds
-greddy shift knob
-apexi turbo timer
-Vortex generator

Might be forgetting other things. I have some other stock parts that will come with it as well

including stock wing and cat.

I will get some better pics later this is all I have for now.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

clean car, if I had a better job, I would swoop on this.

Last edited:

Tre3zy

wat!!!! you selling this one??? aww damn thats sucks.... GLWS though....

Yeah thx guys I think I have decided to let it go. I just picked up an AWD colt that I need to focus on now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Olson

Super clean car. well taken care of and never launched. Dave DD's this car... once and a while. Cheap price what you get.

Thx Jake. Honestly the car is just too new for me. The whole time I have owned this car I have truly never launched it or slammed any gears in fear of breaking something. I just picked it up as clean daily to mob around in and I am already over it. I only did a few mods and tuned it. I have a soft spot for ragboxes and older cars. I am actually looking into building or buying a mighty max or ram d50 4g63 swap.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts