The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 gvr4 #1458 $2800 Gainesville Fl

had a shop put in a new engine from an eclipse less than 2months ago. new timing belt, clutch, n drove less than 50 miles.. parked car while saving money to buy tag. battery died, charged battery.. nothing car wont so much as turn over new battery same ... no dents .. solid body have original motor.. ecu?
352-227-7432 matt
more pics just call or text.

(sorry about improper posts)

-

repllaced some fuses and repaired a broken wire that looked like a ground wire on the ecu and 1458 is alive again
The car now has a rough idle and jumps between 1000-1300rmps while idling.. car is mobile but not strong (just an update)

highspeed

try adjusting the Idle via the idles screw on the TB. Sounds like it needs adjustment, this should make the car easier sale. Tighten the screw to lower the idle

I spoke to mike today and he stated that the car has some charging issues. He told me that the car after it has been jumped can not drive under its own power (even if its around the block). Though everything was fine when he initially parked it after the completed motor swap. Any ideas? Reason I ask is that I plan on picking up the car but I would need to drive it back to tallahassee so I was planning on bringing parts with me but I dont know what to bring.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned