The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NC 1707/2000 $4000

1991 Galant VR-4 with 117k miles
Badged 1707/2000…….total loss title due me being stupid and letting the insurance company pay for the wheels being stolen.
Belize Green, no sunroof, black leather, 5 speed of course
Engine: Has bit the bullet.....oil pump failure???
Stock bottom end with balance shafts removed
Refreshed head “new seals” with MLS head gasket and ARP headstuds
New timing belt with tensioner
FP2 cams
Denzo 720 cc injectors
Walbro255 fuel pump
Magnus SMIM
GM maft setup for blow through
Huge Buschur FMIC
Tial 50mm BOV
2g ported exhaust manifold
MHI Evo III 16g with external Tial 38mm gate off o2 housing with dump vented to outlet on side of front bumper…Jay Racing round polished 2” outlet
Full 3 inch exhaust, no cat
ACT2600
Odyssey battery

Suspension:
K-Sport adjustable coilovers with front camber plates, car has been professionally aligned
17” Rota Sublines?
4 new Kuhmo tires
Magen Racing front and rear strut tower bars

Other modifications:
4 bolts rear
AWS removed
1g shifter with metal bushings and shift stops
Front bumper cover has been cut to show FMIC

Engine Management:
ECMlink V3 lite

The Bad:
Paint on top of car and hood is fading
Driver side fender and front door dented where they meet (like this when I bought it)
Minor scratches here and there

Im sure there is some things I am forgetting.

I really do not want to part this car out and want to sell it as a whole otherwise, I am going to part the car out, but would prefer to sell as is. I just dont have time anymore being the father of 3 and a single parent. This sucks!!!

Everyone please note that this is my car. Wendy's race car is still in the driveway and is ready to go to the track just needing the time. Wendy's car will never ever be for sale or the parts on it!!!

Brad Pate

Email- [email protected]
Cell 910-368-1104

Last edited by a moderator:

Pictures
img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

toybreaker

iconoclast
Sorry to hear the engine let go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

May I suggest you buy a few lawnmomers and put the kids to work out in the neighborhood? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

If you need anything to get this back on the road, please let me know.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts