The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2006 Mazda, 5dr. Mazda3 S GT $13,000 Indianola, IA SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rheckert

Just got this car a few months back and since the purchase we have learned we are expecting our third kid this fall. Not enought room for 3 kid seats. I do have a bank note on the car which would need to be cleared before purchase.

2006 Mazda Mazda3 S GT 5 door

Titanium Metalic ext
Black Leather interior
2.3l
5 spd with 62,XXX miles.

Options include:
Factory Navigation
Bose indash 6 disc changer
Dual power mirrors
Moonroof
Automatic wipers
Automatic climate control
Auto Factory Xenon Headlights
Factory LED tail lights
Leather steering wheel with audio controls
Universal Garage door opener and compass in rear view mirror
Side impact air bags - one of the best saftey ratings for its class
Professionally tinted windows
2 key less entry fobs and Mazda keys
Power windows
Power locks
Tilt telescoping wheel
Cruise
Air

I have the window sticker

The car has any option that was available as far as I know. I'm sure I'm forgetting something in the list, if so just ask. It is a two onwer local car with a clean carfax history. I worked as a detailer for 4 years and I'm not able to find any signs or body damage. Car has been dent doctored and very well taken car of. I get 25 mpg while driving it spirited. Car has good Brigstone tires and all maintenance is up to date.

Only problem I know of is the drivers floor mat has a hole worn below the gas pedal.

NADA $14,250
Asking $13,000

Contact info
[email protected]
(515) 321-3869

I will consider trades for mid-sized sedans and wagons.

Last edited by a moderator:

blacksheep

I didnt even know you have one...:( I was looking for one for a while. We dumped our CRV and got another mazda6 sedan again coz I couldn't find the hatchie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

rheckert

Crappers... it would have passed the blacksheep test with flying colors too...

I will try and get more pictures up if the rain holds off.

KC, give it a week or two and you will be back in the market /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts