The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant Vr4 1852/2000 salt lake , $3500.00 SOLD!!

New motor for overbore.com about 13000 miles ago the car has a little over 123000.
16g turbo, maf translator, gm 3in maf, turbo manifold, i found this car sitting in a back yard so a lot of parts had to be replaced to get to pass saftey and emissions, new rear brakes, new struts, got the a/c working, i drive this car almost everyday.
This isn't the best vr4 availible but not bad for a starting base. Ive put close to 7,000 into it and think i want to buy a evo so thats why im selling, but i do love this car and will not be low balled. Next month it will be getting a full 3in exsuast and front mount intercooler the price will go up, also thinking about getting the body work done and getting a paint job. The price will jump up around $4300. The interior is in good shape body is okay. Let me know if your interested i will drive 400 to 500 miles to bring the car to you or meet you. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts