The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant vr4 159/1000 Price drop now $1100 Chicago area

Decided I want to keep most of the goodies on the car so just selling it as a shell now. It does have a few rust spots and the clear coat is peeling in some spots. Looking to get 1500 obo. The windshield does have a crack in it. The front grill does come with the car. The Good! its a galant vr4! It wont come with a engine and a ecu.
What it will come with:
Kyb shocks and springs
ams front mount intercooler and piping
full 3in turbo back exhaust
transmission
clutch and flyweel
sony cd player
egt, oil, and boost gauge
wirring harness
radiator
transfer case
walbro 190lph fuel pump

Last edited by a moderator:

Where abouts are you and did you remove the ECU and the wiring harness?. Also any better pics of the rest of the car and overall condition. Thanks

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title or the thread will be removed.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting chuck:
Where abouts are you and did you remove the ECU and the wiring harness?. Also any better pics of the rest of the car and overall condition. Thanks

I didnt remove the wirring harness its still there! Im in the west burbs of Chiacago. The ecu is set up with dsmlink which im saving for my nxt project when ever that is

4wheelsqueal

was this car joemoto's, from pell lake?

Diego

If you still have it when ams open house is going ill bring cash...

No I dont think so I have owened this car for about 3 years now. Ill be at the ams open house but this wont come with. let me know if you want to stop by and lok at it

Diego

I will definatly look at it while I'm there.... figuring out how I'm taking it home is another story...

I do have a block I can get with polished crank and 2g pistons on 1g rods that I can score for 175 bucks, now where to source another head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts