The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GALANT VR4 352/2000, SAN DIEGO, CA - $3000

asking $3000!

selling my project galant vr4. 1991, less than 5000 miles on the new motor. car in its current state is driveable, but needs a tune. comes with greddy emanage unit with eprom ecu, tmo stage 3 dsm chip.

Greddy E-Manage
JDM Transmission
JDM Cyclone Intake Manifold
Stock rebuilt engine with slightly higher compression
Multi layer steel headgasket
front mount intercooler
2.5” custom aluminum intercooler piping
4” Intake
low profile fan
2g MAF
Custom DSMchips chip with launch control, gauge selection and security and more
18” Koenig Rims with 245/35/18 tires
3” Exhaust with Borla Stainless Steel Muffler
Custom 2100lbs clutch with Clutchnet 6 puck disk
Rebuilt Clutch Pedal Assembly
New Clutch Slave Cylinder and Master Cylinder
Slotted and Drilled Brake rotors
4WS has been deleted
Replaced steering rack with newer unit
91 Headlight with 93 glass. Looks just like 93.
Walbro 255 pump
Fuel pressure regulator
autometer boost gauge
Brand new Radiator and Alternator
custom bilstein shocks (springs are rusted, and should be replaced).
current turbo on the car is a holset hx30, but is blown and needs to be replaced. all you need is a new turbo and a tune to get this car up running.
keep in mind that this is a project car, so it needs some work. body is decent, but has it has its fair share of dents/scratches. no rust on the exterior, but there is some on the inside lower portion of the doors, which is common on these cars.

with a new baby on the way, i don't have the time to work on her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif and i will be moving soon. needs a good home and wrencher.

if you have any questions, let me know. you can email me at [email protected] or pm me.

galantvr4forsale1.jpg

galantvr4forsale12.jpg

galantvr4forsale13.jpg

galantvr4forsale3.jpg

galantvr4forsale6.jpg

galantvr4forsale9.jpg

galantvr4forsale11.jpg

P1010030_1.jpg

P1010028.jpg

galantvr4forsale10.jpg

P1010029.jpg

CoiloverProject2001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WiSu

Will the car make it back to Virginia over on the east?
Interior?
Rusts?
anything wrong?
I might have to be going to cali sometime soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hittman

Quoting IKyoungBumI:
Will the car make it back to Virginia over on the east?
Interior?
Rusts?
anything wrong?
I might have to be going to cali sometime soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Get it..so I can have another GVR4 to play with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

everything is as described. the car just needs a tune and a new turbo to be running 100%. i can include a brand new holset hx35 w/ mitsu bulleseye housing, new downpipe, testpipe, intake, etc, for an additional 500. will only sell with the car though.

I have a stock 92 vr4 639/1000. I drive it everyday under 90,000 original miles.

how fast would you say it is if tuned right? have you ever raced it?what power would you say it would have? do you have any 1/4 times thanks......

tayschells13

well lol if ya ever feel like getting rid of the hx35 w/ the bep housing i'll buy it off ya.

birdman24

what happened to the car to make it a salvage title?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts