The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1990 Eclipse GSX AWD 87k $3000 South NJ-SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale is a 1990 Eclipse GSX AWD 5 speed with 87K orignal miles. This car is in mint condition and unmolested.

Upgrades are:
Turbo back 3" Apex-I Exhaust system
Auto meter boost gauge
Brand new turbo

Minor dents and dings, but 100% rust free
Any questions feel free to ask

Last edited by a moderator:

this car is still for sale it has not been sold or anything concrete. thank you

Carbon fiber look seats, blade wheels, low miles, do want. Good luck, I hope it goes to someone who appreciates her.

MMCVR4

Quoting jertech:
this car is still for sale it has not been sold or anything concrete. thank you

Too bad you're not in SoCal. I've always liked the 90-91 Eclipse GSX.

i have some one from ohio coming saturday to pick up a car here, not this but another shell that i sold. so anything is possible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Up for any trades? 1996 Honda Accord sedan - black, 106K. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Saw this car in person. Pics do not lie very very clean 1g shouldn't take long to sell.

Jesse

thanks for the comment jesse good looking out. hope you guys had a safe trip back. it was a pleasure meeting you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts