The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 #947/2000 Western Kentucky SOLD!!!!!!!!

For sale is my 91 GVR4, car #947/2000. Green in color. Does not run. Will need a crank and rods, some gaskets and head work at the very least. Best bet is to drop a new engine in it. Mileage is under 97000. Because I live out in god's country I must sell this car in 1 piece, it is very difficult to ship anything above the post office. Here are the details:
Chassis is clean, very minor rust on the bottom inside corner of rear door, can see in picture. Clear coat is peeling, paint badly faded on roof
Rebuilt ecm with DSM chips dual image chip, gas or E85
ETS front mount with 3" intake pipe and 3G MAS, less than 100 miles on intercooler
720cc Denso injectors and new lower insulators, Full Throttle fuel pressure regulator, Walbro 255lph hp intank pump
small 16G, no shaft play, port matched 2G manifold
Certified Muffler 2.5" turbo back aluminized exhaust, no exhaust tip
ACT 2100 clutch kit and aluminum flywheel, next to no miles looks next to new
Brand new cheapie tires on stock wheels, 0 miles
Old SAFC and palm logger
New Mitsu t-belt, tensioner, valve cover gaskets and t-body gaskets. Throttle body has new seals 0 miles
New Mitsu idle air motor
ABS has been deleted
Includes 5 lug conversion, 4 bolt complete lsd rear and front crossmember with power rack and steering fluid reservoir
I have the complete engine torn down, the crank and rods are shot. The head is also shot but I do have a good clean core that you can move the old valvetrain into. Transmission and transfer case are included. Trans shifted fine with no problems and has a new shimmed clutch fork. I am terrible at selling things so please e-mail or PM me with any questions that you may have. Like I said I am in gods country, western Kentucky. I am 10 miles from the borders of Illinois and Missouri. Nashville is 2.5 hrs away and Memphis is 3.5 hours away. My price is $1000 firm. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

$1000 is an awesome deal for the miles. GL with the sell. Someone will pick this up fast I am sure!!!

I sure hope so, but I think my location is the problem. I forgot to add it also has 2 new front axle shafts 0 miles on them.

morganc

Send me some pics please [email protected]. I am VERY interested and not super far, I'm in Louisville.

Is there anything in particular you would like to see that I did not post?

morganc

Some more of the interior and some shots of the engine bay, trunk and outside. Also did you just pull the headliner out or what is wrong with that?
?

No problem on the pictures, but I can not get them untill tomorrow. It is dark now and my camera sucks in the dark. The pictures posted were saved in my computer. There was never a headliner in this car, just some fabric that was sagging badly over the drivers head and pissed me off one day on a test drive after installing the intercooler so I tore it out. The sunroof is an aftermarket install, but worked 100% when I tore the motor down. Sorry to leave you hanging, but I will get the pictures you ask for as soon as I get off work.

Ok, I will post the pictures here for everyone to see. I forgot to add that I also have used ARP head studs, 90 oil cooler and oil filter mount but no lines, and 3G lifters also go with the sale.

3rdstrikedsm

Let me know if the deal falls through as I will be there to get if your buyer backs out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts