The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1976 Dodge Colt GR, Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapTalon

I picked up another CSM (Mirage) project so I have to sell my RWD. This car is completely unmolested. Has a 1.6L and a 4spd manual trans. Approx. 103k on the odometer. Originally from Cali, but was towed to Michigan about 10 years ago and has spent all that time in a garage. Has lots of paint fade, a sun-beat interior and almost no rust (only around rear window). Has never seen a snowy winter so the underbody is SUPER clean. Runs and drives, but is a little rickety. Would make a great 4G63 drag car. Car is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I am looking for $1200 FIRM. Found a new toy I want so I really need this gone.

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please add a location to the title as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

DSMTurbo2

Hey Ben. I will trade you the Galant plus cash. I am sad to see you get rid of this one.

Erik

G

Staff member
Looks nice.

IncorpoRatedX

I wish I had the cash, this is a project i've been wanting to take on for a very long time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Good luck Ben, you're going to regret selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts