The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 03 tarmac black evo VIII allentown pa 15k or partial trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

well guys the time has come and i unfortunately need to move on and give the evo up to a new owner. its been great to me to say the least. its absolutely the best most responisive, most connected car ive ever driven and i know im gonna regret it when its sold. but i have to prioritize and find something more practical for me.

here's a loose list of specs / mods that ive done over the last few years ive owned it. a lot was because i have a little ocd and everything needs to be perfect. most of the work was done myself because i dont trust anyone touching my cars. i pride myself in my workmanship and attention to detial. and my job requires it where i work so taking way over the top care of my automobiles is second nature.the local parts guy loves me haha.. this car was not a trailer/garage queen for me. never tracked/launched/raced. it has nicks here and there but it was a driver. i hated to let it sit. i couln't not drive it!

clean title in hand no loans out on it ever - not a salvage title
i could be the 3rd owner as far as i know i didn't do any research other than that. i was thrilled to have an evo of my own

engine bay:
lc1 wideband 02 wired into ecu as rear 02 for constant monitoring
ecu flashed and tuned sevral times by evo8dad near quakertown pa. good friend of jmfabrications and cbrd performance. if your into evo's in the tri-state area you probably know him.
evo 9 turbo with 10.5 hotside
lower 2.5" alum ic piping
perrin stealth FMIC
custom made upper pipe made in 1 peice of 3" allum with recirc sick purple alpha q uninstalled ( will throw in for extra$. negotiable )
stock upper pipe on now
t bolt clamps everywhere
aem filter/adaptor
mr bov
255pump
engine harness wire tuck
samco upper and lower rad hoses
samco clamps
s.s. ?? 02 housing
3" ?? downpipe where the extra 02 for the LC1 is mounted
test pipe
invidia rear section
intake ready for speed density . had a bung welded up and i have a evo 10 map sensor in hand. need a 20.00 GM AIT and a tune
magnus intake manifold nylon gasket.
all vacum lines and evap eliminated and coded properly in the ecu ( just had it inspected passed fine )
powdercoated black powersteering res.
hallaman boost controller ~ 23 psi
stock internals/cams/injectors
recent coolant flush
oil change with ONLY mobil one 5-30 and oem mitsu filter usually less than 2000-2500 miles i have it all written down
sourced an entire ac system and installed it from previous owners removal ( thanks ) works great now as it should have been
previous owner had installed a motor with around 30k on it after he blew up his built block
no ticks taps rattles
power steering line has a slow slow leak i have a hose i haven't installed yet will do it soon. just got a lift

drivetrain:
greddy twin disk HD 10k miles or so (1,600 + install and other parts )
makes some noise on decel and when engaged but that's normal for a twin
brand new oem flywheel bolts when installed
new throw out bearing with clutch install
stainless clutch lines
brand new oem master cyl
brand new oem slave cyl
fesh motoul fluid
just changed fluids in transfer case/rear with diaqueen and BG syncroshift in the trans less than 1k ago
just did a 4 wheel computer alignment yesterday
new-er oem struts with about 10k on them total
new oem lower a - arm brace
hotchkis springs ( however you spell it )
hawk pads all around
re-cleared the brembos so they dont look like they normally would by now
powerslot front rotors
new front wheel bearings/hubs about 10k ago
have brand new oem carrier bearings not installed that i will throw in
brand new boot oem cv boot kit pass side front axle
have prothane total kit (uninstalled) i will throw in
new oem rear sway bar bushings
rear sway bar with prob 25k miles
will come with stock airbox/downpipe/exhaust
purple forget the name front motor mount
it might have a short throw shifter installed from pervoius owner. never took it apart to check.
will throw in stainless brake lines and enough motoul to flush and change it over.
will come with stock wheels with dunlop winter tires with 75% tread
will sell the enkei 17x9.5 35+ offset nto3+m with nitto nto-5's seprately , will negotiate price

exerior/interior
just replaced the headlight housings with never opened oem stock housings
new oem rear tail lights
all plastics in place
all mesh in place
all wheel well plastics in place mostly brand new
brand new painted oem lancer non wing trunk
have the winged trunk also i will throw in
re-cleared and painted wing
rear doors quarters bumper trunk painted recently and was going to move to the front next
stubby perrin antenna
ding in roof. from previous owner i haven't gotten around to fixing it. new roof skin is ~300 from dealer that was next on my to do list
have brand new in bags diamond star and lancer badge new evoloution badge is on wingless trunk
just black suaded the headliner with ~20.00 per yard black micro suade from select products
all a, b, c, pillars are done in black bedliner. looks great.
rs sports gauge kit all properly installed
radio reloaction kit
will come with stock radio / speakers
25% tint
70% tinted front windshield
15% sunstrip
yellow h11 fogs
2 keys - 1 remote
2 nicks inside that i know of
interior is a 8.75 out of 10
never eaten in smoked in etc.
no check engine light EVER

im sure im forgetting some things. but if i remember something ill post it up.

car has 83k on it today and it will continue to go up cause i can't resist driving it.
i am looking for a truck that will fit my quad in the back. mid 90's 4x4 tundra tacoma t100 or anything that size mazda mitsu ford. im open to ideas. just no junk please. somewhere in the 5K in worth range and the rest in cash. im sure im forgetting something

im pretty firm on the pricing because of how much i have into it and its totally fair for what your getting. expecially if you have something in trade.
please dont low ball me i dont need to sell it.

call me at 484-707-2612 to make an appt. to see the car
or email me at [email protected] with any other questions

thanks for the space and please pass this on to anyone you may know that want's to get into a street legal go-cart!:)

clipse90gsx

Very nice evo. If it was white and later in the year I would be all over this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif glws

thanks man. i was torn between white and black. love black miss the white tho. my vr4 was white. white is SICK

3rdstrikedsm

Bump for a good seller and the purple lower mount is a speed-source.net mount as my friend here in town makes them, Very high quality.

Market is kind of stale right now for evos have you tried evo-m?

glws clean car

The problem is most people looking for Evos are usually looking for one that is stock (Or as close to stock as they can find) and/or an 05 or 06.

ya i agree it is DEF stale for sure. thanks for the bump tho!

ya i know everyone wants em bone stock. but really its verry verry close to stock i just used mostly oem parts to upgrade anything.

the mod hates me on evo m cause i called him out for being a tool and deleting my posts one night. ive been a member since 06 and i cant post anything for sale, its retarted. if anyone wants to help me out, thanks in advance!

Well Iv been a member since 05 and I dont mind posting it up there for you as long as it doesnt get my itrader rating burned lol

that would be amazing. ultimately your call obviously but if you look ive been a member here for even longer than that and have only positive feedback on here and on my itrader on evo m.

im sure there's people on here that can vouch from me that im not some shady dude. haha

thanks!

3rdstrikedsm

I agree evo-m sucks as far as politics you could also try midwestevos.com and hiboostforums.com as well.

wow... can't believe how much intrest there ISNT. id probably have more luck parting it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts