The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V $4500 WI SOLD

insane92

Figured I'd throw this up here in case anyone is looking for a decently quick reliable daily driver/winter car.

Up for sale is my 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. It has a 2.5L 4 cylinder engine (180hp) and 6 speed manual transmission. As of now it has 107k miles but will go up as I drive it every day. I'm the 2nd owner (bought it with 54k). It is in great condition inside and out and runs and drives excellent. Oil changed every 3k miles since new with Mobile 1 synthetic. This car has been very well taken care of. It needs absolutely nothing.

Has a few modifications done including a XS Power header, Greddy Evo 2 catback exhaust, AEM cold air intake, and a Blox Racing shift knob.

Currently has the stock wheels on it with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 tires. If I get my asking price I will also include a new set of Blizzak snow tires for winter.

Only bad is a small dent on the rear bumper. I got a quote of $200 from a local body shop to have it fixed.

I found the bike I want so I need this gone ASAP! $4500 FIRM! $1000 below KBB! Clean title in hand!

The wheels pictured are no longer on the car.
Picture203-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wanted to know if you still have the car? we see the posting was from a 2010. let me know if you do. we might be interested.

insane92

No, sold shortly after posting this.

If your looking for something like this I would suggest checking out '02-'03 Maximas. I have a '03 6 speed and it reminds me of this car but more luxury, comfortable, faster and can be found for around $5k.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned