The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '90 CSM (Colt w/ 4g63 swap) $2k w/o rims Dallas, Tx

Launch

Time to thin the heard; UPDATED

90 Dodge colt aka Mitsubishi mirage.
Black on black, primered roof and bumpers. small rust spot on rear of roof, otherwise no damage or anything, no wrecks.
-4g63 swap with coltGT harness; 6 bolt swap, 1G head, 2G pistons, maybe 4,000 mi on build (i just dont drive it)
currently on 5 spd... from previous owner, i bought another to replace since it grinds 1st and 2nd ( diagnosed faulty shifter cables, eliminated grinding all together)Have full auto swap ready, including auto eprom TCU, trans, converter , etc if someone was soo inclinded to do so
Custom Solid mounts
Custom full 3in Turbo back exhaust
Colt GT speedo
Apexi Turbo timer/multi tool
90 ecu and electronics with a mitsu 16G and 450cc.. 255 walbro intank pump
UPDATE: picked up some directional, zr rated tires for it for the front, had all of them balanced to ensure there good to go.
$2500 now as it sits on the alloy 16in rims pictured in street trim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Has good dash swaped into as well, along with backseats.

old pics, car doesnt come with slicks or custom air inlet laugh.gif
Car is black and very fast. Clean Texas title
NOW $2500 in the dallas area, $2K w/o rims as pictered (you need your own or ill source steelies) Paypal or money orders. (214) 682 2549 Thanks!

DSC00293.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

Last edited:

Street Surgeon

Got anymore pics, specifically a frontal view, and full left, right, and back sides?

Launch

It looks just like the other side, there is no wrecks/dents
I'll take some more pics this weekend if I get the chance

kerry92gvr4

interested in any trades? i might be willing to work out a deal involving my white 92 gvr4 ( like the one in the picture lol )

Launch

I have a soft spot for white '92s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Whatcha' got in trade?

Launch

Car is currently being setup on a 16G and small FMIC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Hopefully It'll find a better home, quicker (da dun!)

kerry92gvr4

well i am in the process of making it completely stock. its almost done. click check it out. will need new bumper

Launch

I've got access to a truck and trailor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll haul it just about anywhere in the US for the right price.
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

147/1000

iNterested in tradeing for a clean white 92 gvr4 rolling chassis? I'm in Louisiana so it shouldn't be to far. Pm me if interested

kerry92gvr4

car is stock and running now. you interested in a trade?

Launch

-No ac compressor but everything behind dash is working. I can include some a/c stuff with the sale
Trade for running vr4 or 2G AWD.
I'll meet at the OK/La boarder with it, i could drive it there if i have another reliable car to get back with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Launch

Decided to swap tires/rims, going back to a OEM 16. I'm 1/2 tempted to have it painted by my paint booth up the street and list it on egay, maybe it'll pull more not being so 'CSM'

....16G pump gas is frickin SCARRRY!!..... Setup on Full 3in professional ex system, wideband bung welded in. no creep issues. Come get it before I ask $4K+ next month with a new shoes and paint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Would you be interested in trade for my 91 vr4, has a completley rebuilt engine with about 3k miles, has lots of mods but I would be willing to trade it with my car back to stock. Lmk thanks!

Launch

Air inlet was borrowed from our local CSM god aka crackerman ... what you cant see is the plastic sheeting i stuffed into the fender wells blocking the parachute type of physicics these cars have at high speeds.

...Local GSXR600 guy didnt like the colt pulling them from a 60-140 the other night lol .... I had a pack of bikes picking on me afterwords, something about a lil hatch of a car putting car lengths on modded 600's that makes me smile from ear to ear

I have the following turbos as well that i can set it up on for a fee; they include
Fp TD05h-18G
Fp SL2-20G
td06-20G in a 10cm housing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
16gs in various forms

Let me know if theres anything I can do to help, I'd like to finish my GVR4 with the funs from the colt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif going thru a serious medical scare kinda ruined what savings i had. Someone take the colt and enjoy it, I wont be able to for much longer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Launch

Car is back to a 1G setup,(ecu,fuel,maf) with a evo3 16G and a 255. $2K w/o alloy rims as in pic. $400 for rims. 600 for 560cc and fpr and vpc setup for it. Need gone asap to finish new project. Thanks for looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts