The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Mighty Max Pickup $1300 Dallas/Ft. Worth Area-SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluFalcon

I have a 1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max pickup truck for sale. It's a 2wd truck, with a 5 speed and a 2.4l wideblock 4G64 SOHC engine. I bought it to commute to and from work, and as a possible turbo truck project. My parents bought a new car and are giving me their old one, and I may not have a garage in the next few months. I no longer have the time or space for it, so the truck has got to go.

The Good: The rear end and transmission were drained and filled with new fluids about a year ago. The truck had some more work done with new wheel bearings, and brake work as well at a local shop. Clutch is fairly new, and tranny shifts great with no grinds or hesitation. Looks like new shocks were installed as well before I got it. Healthy engine with good compression. 16 in chrome wagon wheels. The truck is dead nuts reliable, and will get you to and from wherever you need to go, everyday. Installed a leather steering wheel and shift knob from a Talon TSi, because the original wheel was coming apart and the horn button didn't work. Replaced dented tailgate with one in much better shape from a Dodge D-50. I still have the original Mitsubishi tailgate if wanted.

The Bad: Needs a front end alignment. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Tires are worn due to this. The truck does smoke a bit at start up, but goes away as it warms up. Probably needs new valve stem seals which is another thing I never got around to doing. The upholstery on the drivers side of the bench seat is torn as well.

Here's a few more details:

Color: Blue Exterior/Blue Interior
Mileage: Approx. 182K
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
A/C: Works
Audio: Pioneer In Dash CD Player

Truck is located in McKinney, TX and can be seen during the week, or on the weekend if needed. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, feel free to PM me. Asking $1300.

Dscf9602.jpg

Dscf9600.jpg

Dscf9553.jpg

26087_1228882446046_1348639465_3054.jpg

Last edited:

If it isnt sold lmk I am interested for sure....I have cash and can probably come this weekend.

BluFalcon

SOLD!!
I'm not sure what the new owner is going to do with it, but I have a feeling it won't be a daily driver for too much longer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts