The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 *NORCAL*-$4000

$4000 FIRM with spare 6 bolt block and racks. May negotiate but parts will come off. This is #435/2000. Runs perfect. Bought from member on here last year. I have It tuned PERFECTLY at 20psi on 91oct with 720's on a stage 3 keydiver chip. Compression is ~150psi across +/-5. I do not need to sell but if i get what I want out of it I will so no lowball offers. This car is SOLID, starts right up every time, rock solid Idle, no Knock to redline. Im dead serious when I say this car has not even a hiccup.
MODS:
Clean Title (original window sticker from dealership and the matching key ring badge)
Engine replaced with rebuilt 6 Bolt w/ 50,000 miles
New Timing belt, components, and water pump all replaced 15,000 miles ago
GVR4 Tranny
XTD Stage 2 6 puck and pressure plate 5,000 miles
Keydiver Stage 3; INJ comp, launch control, etc.
New front axles
Denso 720cc injectors
Innovate LC1 Wideband
New Alternator
MMCD Palm Logger
EVO VIII MAF
New battery SEP 09
FP manifold
REAL MHI Evo III 16g w/ 15,000
ETS FMIC Kit 5000 miles
Aeromotive AFPR w/gauge
Greddy TT
90 DSM oil cooler setup
2G GST rims
1G DSM KYB AGX’s
H&R springs
5 lug swap with new pads in the front
3 bolt LSD rear end
3in downpipe, and full 3 in straight pipe to carbon TI muffler
4WS removed and plugged at the rack
ABS sensors removed (the box is still in the front)
VDO boost gauge
SAFC 1
DSM shortened shifter with leather shift boot
1G DSM Steering Wheel
Walbro 255 in tank pump
Thule Rack w/ski and snowboard attachments.
Spare Leather front seats

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmrider

Few q's:

A/C and if so is working?
Cruise control, same as above?
Sunroof or non?
Pics of interior and engine bay?

And last could you get it to SFO?

Yes A/C, needs recharged.
Yes CC works great
Non sunroof
The only reason im selling is that I was in a motorcycle accident so NO I cannot get it to SFO. I can barely leave the house let alone drive.

G

Staff member
So your not going to heal & want to drive it later?

As much as I want to I have an unfinished Turbo IS300 sitting in the garage that I would like to finish. I really dont want to sell it because I have wanted one forever but seeing as how I cant drive its pointless to have both these cars plus a truck.

Hey man I saw your CL ad then came here and saw it too. But just one question that has to be said on a 200k+ chassis, even in Cali, is there any rust/cancer on the chassis/undercarriage?
thanks

I did this 3 or 4 times while I owned it lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Glad you got all the issues fixed. BTW you got to that 1G laser just barely before me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Yeah the car is just too awesome, I sent the ecu out to get chipped for the new 720's and just went and bought a hood too from a local guy parting out a belize green #739/2000 I believe. That laser was a smokin deal!! I didnt even drive all the way up there I just had my AAA tow it down for me and I deposited cash in the guys account haha.

rost

didnt know you can do this with AAA,arent you supposed to be present when towing the car?

TSimage

Youre move soon aren't you?

IF you part that thing out lemme know.I'm semi local and got my eyes on a few things..

Definitely no part out. I will keep the car unless I sell it whole. BTW forgot to mention the 3" Exhaust is straight through but I will include a 3" High Flow Catalytic converter brand new. Comes with spare Hood Too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts