The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Lexus IS300 Manual trans blk/blk with nav $5600 S.Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

2002 Lexus IS300. 2jzge manual 5speed trans with navigation. black on black. 150k miles.RUNS GREAT

the story goes like this:
engine sucked up water and destroyed the engine. water NEVER got inside the car,trans or diff. i saw the insurance company tow it from my dealer and i could not let this rare car go. it is hard to find this car with a manual trans with navigation also black on black. so i followed it to the salvage yard,waited 3 months so i could buy it and took her home,hence the salvage title.

the good: replaced the engine. 89k miles on engine. before installing the new heart i replaced the cam seals,crank seal,timing belt,rear main seal,valve cover gaskets,sparkplugs,,clutch,TO bearing and pilot bearing using all factory parts.Factory HID headlamps and rear spoiler.

the bad: body is fair.lots of dings,scratches bruises etc.i wheels in the pic are not staying unless purchased. car will come with the original 17" rims with 2 new new tires and 2 good tires

shoot me a PM! thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

3rdstrikedsm

Damn good price even with salvage title!! Glws

Would you be able to put up some interior shots and some more exterior shots.

nice. are the doors all smashed up on the side? send me some pics and id be intrested in a trade + cash on your end with my 03 evoloution tarmac black
pm me if your interested

i will post better pics. sorry for the delay.drivers door is the door that needs the most work. other doors have normal parkinglot dings. i will post some this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

VR4Scott

Interested in trades at all?

Jostar

I am interested Robert... Please PM me, I pm'd you but no success lol....

atc250r

Staff member
In the future, please fix the title to reflect the car having been sold.

Thanks.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts