The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 974/1000 Delaware -SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

autobahntom

It has 168k
EVO III turbo
Brand new HKS 272/272
Less than 2k miles on rebuilt motor (stock bottom end)
head has 1mm over intake/exhaust valves
Denso 660's with Keydiver eprom
3g maf-482
fmic and all hard piping (awdnot setup)
greddy bov
2 1/2 exhaust
aeromotive afpr with guage
battery in trunk-brand new Costco battery
electric oil pressure guage (new Defi brand)
EVO oil cap
new radiator
Brand new ACT 3200 clutch
ACT lightweight flywheel (new)
93 headlights
a GGSX steering wheel
pioneer radio/cd player-nothing fancy but it works
drilled/slotted front rotors

it needs:

oil drain gaskets (have bnib oem drain and gaskets-included with car)
knock sensor-have bnib oem for car-included

some of the wiring around the t-stat housing redone-all brittle-the a/c does work, but due to the wiring won't come on because of the switch on top of the t-stat housing having broken wires

the brace under the engine-one is off (had the clutch pedal assebly issue and it got left off until the problem solved).
slave cylinder (has a Brand new one on, but I broke one of the ears off during install with the gun, so I have another bnib one for the car)
the left front hub (has one on that doesn't have abs)-included with car

The paint on the roof/hood/trunk-the clear is coming off-the sides of the car are great though.

doesn't need but will be included:

4 bolt rear setup
braided oil feed for turbo
possible to be included-depending on who gets it and when-Extrude honed stock intake manifold
possible to be included- slotted rear rotors
correct valve cover

Probably more stuff that I am not remembering right now.

I just don't have the time that I used to. Would like to see this car go to a board member first (not advertised anywhere else at present). Here is a couple of pics. I priced this sell it, and am including extra stuff with it=I have very much enjoyed these cars and would like someone else the opportunity to do the same.
I have had this car a bit over a year, never put it on the road. Did lots of things to it, but just always ran out of time. I would recommend trailering it to whomever gets it-just because it hasn't been daily driven and for the above mentioned wiring things.

edit:
the trans in this car has 45k on it. It was a new Mitsu one-I put all the miles on it (in #67).
the fuel pump is a walbro 255

Last edited:

MMorgan

Bump. Hope this house works out soon so I'll know what I have left in cash!

mistaVR4

Damn good deal Tom! That's a steal with all the other parts included! Someone is about to get lucky.....

Good luck with sale bro!

-Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned