The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1993 Mirage 4DR Shell **$950 obo** Minneapolis, MN

dc_style

I have a 1993 Mitsubishi Mirage ES 1.8 Auto Transmission shell for sale. As many of you know, this sedan is not very easy to come by. I bought this with the hopes of swapping in a 4G63T, even doing an AWD/EVO III conversion. The shell is straight and nearly rust free. Small ding on the rear passenger quarter, missing gas cap, and minor rust on the roof. Only 117K on it. The motor overheated. Car is dark purple.

This car will book, it weighs about 2000 LB. The Swap isn't terribly hard and you have Mark to help you with any questions you may have.

I am asking 950 or best offer. Don't bother lowballing me with 500 cause I could care less. The motor is out so it's a good chance to swap in a 4G63T if you have the time. I don't have the time. If no one wants it, I'll wait until spring and buy a motor, drop it in and sell it on Craigslist. I just figure I'd let someone who really appreciates a clean Mirage sedan in the Midwest take advantage of it.

Call or text (952)381-2743.

Thanks,

David

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

Lancer99

God this is so tempting to buy but my parents would be so mad if I had another mitsu chilling in the back yard. I had one but it was a light blue and got such great gas mileage. bump for a good buy

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts