The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD:1991 Galant VR4 Shell- New York $1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmovr4

I have a 1991 Galant VR4 Shell that I'm thinking of selling- the car is white and does have a sunroof- the intirior is a 9 out of 10 with only wear spot on the drivers seat. The wiring harness for the engine and trans is all there as well. If it does not sell I will continue to look for a motor and trans and slowly put the car back together. The asking price is $1200 with the 17" wheels that are currently on the car or $800 without the wheels and will include 1992 stock wheels. THe car is located in Hicksville, NY 11801

I have more pictures that I can e-mail as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Gizmovr4

As of right now I have a verbal agreement with jordangvr4 who came to see the car today and wants to buy it. He has first dibs if for whatever reason he changes his mind- I will give the next in line a chance- but consider the car sold for now. The rims however are still for sale as jordangvr4 is only interested in the shell.
If anyone is interested in the 17" rims and tires please PM me...

NateCrisman

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Gizmovr4

Car is Sold... The 17" rims are still for sale ... I would post them in the for sale area however I'm a newbie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif and can't.... the rims have no curb rash or damage of any kind... they just need to be cleaned . PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned